to catch; to anticipate; to arrest; to understand; to conceive
deprecate
divulge
apprehend
hoax

The best things in life are free!

Can any moderator answer this question please? | Alarm, if you receive a message from Hakam0...
The best things in life are free! #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 09, 2010 13:54 pm   The best things in life are free!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
The best things in life are free!
Use reasons and specific examples to support you opinion.

Most people do not know what are the best for themselves in this life, so that is, they are striving to achieve things by spending millions of dollars considering that these are the best. However I agree with this cliché that the best things in life are free. We have numerous valuable advantages at our hands without our awareness such as our parents’ love, our health and our indispensable talents.

First and foremost, our parents love us the most, so we cannot substitute it with anything. Their inexhaustible love keeps us motivated in further life. We feel loved and cared for at home and can share our problems with them any time. There is not such a great pleasure in the world except this. We have two guides such as mother and father in every period of our lives from childhood through adulthood who take our hand and point out straightforward way to us. This unforgettable love and patient constancy by them towards us is free.

Secondly, our health is another great advantage in our hand that can always enable us to enjoy our life. If we are healthy then we can run, dance, work, see, hear and so forth. But if one of our organs is hurt or damaged we would not bask in life, we would be disappointed in spite of all the wealth that we have. Our organs fulfill their responsibilities such a great enthusiasm that we can breath, walk and speak. We have taken for granted these mighty opportunities for free from God in order to enjoy life. Their importance is immense in spite of being free for us.

Finally, we have distinctive talents each one of us. These talents can be seen in art as well as in science. One has an amazing voice in order to sing, one can draw special paintings and others can be very successful in science like Einstein, Newton and so on. Additionally, Beethoven can also be an instructive sample to this, in spite of being deaf he gained unmatched success only inasmuch as his sublime distinction. So, it is clear tat these abilities are given to us for free from our birth.

As a result people can realize more desires with money in life, but we should be aware that there are things such as love, health and talents that cannot be realized neither with money nor with other means. No one can give us an arm if we lost it, no one can compel us to feel a vocation to something if we are reluctant. All in all, they are given us from birth and the crucial point is that they are free despite they are invaluable.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class
Kleopatra

The best things in life are free! #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 09, 2010 14:10 pm   The best things in life are free!

what about this one Kitos
thanks in advance
Kleopatra

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
The best things in life are free! #3 (permalink) Mon Aug 09, 2010 14:29 pm   The best things in life are free!

Kleo, you are failing to read the errors you have made in your previous essay. You will be repeating the same errors continuously if you don't review your edited work. Surely you can appreciate that.
_________________

The best things in life are free! #4 (permalink) Mon Aug 09, 2010 18:18 pm   The best things in life are free!

Kitos I really read previous one, even I noted some points to my copy-book, my main problem is articles as far as I am concerned.
Also I have a problem in order to choose right word in the right place. But Really I could not grasp what do you mean.
In any case I will read again all of them. Thanks for remembering it to me. But is this very bad or how ?
Kleopatra

The best things in life are free! #5 (permalink) Mon Aug 09, 2010 19:14 pm   The best things in life are free!

Kleo. Let me be clear in my meaning :- These two essays were posted within NINE minutes of each other.
This essay here was posted at the SAME TIME as the previous one ... and then deleted and posted at a later time.
I have made it abundantly clear that I am not prepared to waste my time with anyone who is not prepared to review the work that I spend my time editing. I have called a halt to people just posting essay after essay with the same faults that I have just spent time editing from their previous essay.

So this is the format we are now using;
You post an essay.
I edit it.
You review my edit, and hopefully learn something from it.
Then you write another essay, which logically, after your having digest the previous edit, should take about an hour.
You then post your second essay.

That is your quota for the day ... two essays. Hopefully we will accomplish two goals.
1) You will learn something from my editing.
2) Your work will dramatically improve.

I hope you approve of my explanation Kleo, I really do.

_________________

The best things in life are free! #6 (permalink) Mon Aug 09, 2010 19:42 pm   The best things in life are free!

okk Kitos, you are right, because I alloted time for myself, today is my writing and listening day, so I wrote only 4 essays,
writing is really challanging for me, so that is I I wrote two of them one after another even without seeing your editing,
firstly posted my first essay, because I thought that you would not check two of them, after seeing my edited essay I reviewed it and took some notes,
but not properly, you are right, then I posted the second one and thought that at night I will check proplerly all of them including integrated one.
But I think now that it takes more time to write 4-5 essays in a day, so I should write only one and after reading all my mistakes and after digesting them
I should continue. The problem is my schedule I think. Ok Kitos Thanks really, I will evaluate myself in order to be as you said. Thanks
Kleopatra

The best things in life are free! #7 (permalink) Tue Aug 10, 2010 13:18 pm   The best things in life are free!

And thank you Kleo for your positive response to my message. I don't want you to fail the next test.
_________________

A house vs. a business. Which would you choose to purchase?Please rate my essay, thank you.Getting up early vs. staying up latewith the following of technology students nowadays can learn more informationCould you rate my essay, please?Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)People should be allowed to use cell phones on public transportation such as busehigh paying job with long hours or low payign with shorter hours?cxcSuccessful sports professionals' salaries, justified or unfair?please check my essaytopi41: the expression "Never, never give up"if you could change an important thing in your hometown, what would you change?