thoughtlessness; state of complete forgetfulness
oblivion
avarice
prestige
hypothesis

EDUCATION IS ONLY BUSINESS THESE DAYS

What is the best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents? | parent's interference in their children's choice of mates.
EDUCATION IS ONLY BUSINESS THESE DAYS #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 14, 2010 13:19 pm   EDUCATION IS ONLY BUSINESS THESE DAYS

Education is made business these days, this is mainly due to increase in no of schools and colleges. privatisation of educational institutions is also one more cause for it.Effects of it are like two sides of a coin,one is more people can able to study and get degrees and second one is they concentrate only on intelligent students,they make them as group and they are taught by professors for getting better results,leaving average students who are being taught by junior lecturers.This is similar example to "RICH getting RICHER and POOR getting POORER".Universities in many countries are offering dual degree if they study in that university for just one year,but actual course will be for three or four years,this is only means for getting money.Now a days parents are in illusion that more is the fee ,much excellent is that institution,it might be true in some institutions but it is not true with all institutions.some institutions make profits by offering limited seats with more fee and some institutions make profits by offering more seats with less fee.All educational institutions may not be like this,some may be genuine.Government should take steps to avoid this.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?
Bhavya11

EDUCATION IS ONLY BUSINESS THESE DAYS #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 14, 2010 13:30 pm   EDUCATION IS ONLY BUSINESS THESE DAYS

Education is BEING made A business these days(.) This is mainly due to THE increase in THE NUMBER of schools and colleges. Privatisation of educational institutions is also one more cause for it. THE effects of it are like two sides of a coin,one is more people ARE ABLE to study and get degrees(,) and THE second one is they concentrate only on intelligent students(.) They make them as A group and they are taught by professors for getting better results,leaving average students who are being TO BE taught by junior lecturers.This is similar example to "RICH getting RICHER and POOR getting POORER".Universities in many countries are offering dual degreeS if STUDENTS study in that university for just one year,but THE actual course will be for three or four years(.) This is only A means for getting money.Nowadays parents are UNDER THE illusion that THE more THEY PAY IN feeS THE MORE excellent is that institution(.) It might be true in some institutions(,) but it is not true with all institutions.(S)ome institutions make profits by offering limited seats with HIGHER feeS and some institutions make profits by offering more seats with LOWER feeS.All educational institutions may not be like this,some may be genuine.GovernmentS should take steps to avoid this.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your essay was quite good, but your punctuation was abysmal. You REALLY need to get to grips with mastering this. Your work will only suffer more if you ignore correcting your punctuation.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
what are some qualities of a good parent?one long vacation vs. several short vacations throughout the yearWhether divorce rates in the future will increase or not.Students attend classes all the time or it should be optional for them:Hard Work vs. LuckSome people prefer to study alone while others prefer to study with a group.We have to deal with the same issues and problems, related to work and life, likeAre women better parents than men?Advertisements targeting children aged between 2 and 5 should be bannedEssayIntegrated writing: Invasive speciesPeople succeed just because of hard working, luck has nothing to doindividuals‘ effects on environment