Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

list; evidence; best result ever attained; list of events or actions
record
disposition
industry
tenure
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Do you know the one I am talking about?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
thanks for the tests, need to improve | prior to vs. before
listening exercisestell a friend
Do you know the one I am talking about? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:16 am   Do you know the one I am talking about?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #799 "Dialogue Practice: Asking for Directions", question 2

Friend: There is one on the west side of town. It is right next to that new super......... that was built last year; the one that has exotic, tropical produce. Do you know the one I am talking about.

(a) video store
(b) market
(c) post office
(d) ship yard

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #799 "Dialogue Practice: Asking for Directions", answer 2

Friend: There is one on the west side of town. It is right next to that new supermarket that was built last year; the one that has exotic, tropical produce. Do you know the one I am talking about.

Correct answer: (b) market

Your answer was: correct

Hello,

A question mark is required instead of a full stop in the last sentence of the paragraph. Could you please fix the problem sentence--"Do you know the one I am talking about"?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a
I'm here quite often ;-)

Do you know the one I am talking about? #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 17:21 pm   Do you know the one I am talking about?

Thanks for catching that typo. You should see the correction soon.
I'm here quite often ;-)
Linda Arlia

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
thanks for the tests, need to improve | prior to vs. before
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test incompl/inter-467, Answer 2What is a surfboard?know each otherCan we say maintaining the order of the crowds?Test express/inter-3, Question 10with on heads?Please describe the composition of a football team.Monday is the day after SundayTest incompl/elem-289, Question 1Test incompl/elem-184, Question 5Test incompl/elem-184, Question 4Test incompl/elem-184, Question 2Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10