list; evidence; best result ever attained; list of events or actions
record
disposition
industry
tenure

Do you know the one I am talking about?

thanks for the tests, need to improve | prior to vs. before
Do you know the one I am talking about? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:16 am   Do you know the one I am talking about?

ESL/EFL Test #799 "Dialogue Practice: Asking for Directions", question 2

Friend: There is one on the west side of town. It is right next to that new super......... that was built last year; the one that has exotic, tropical produce. Do you know the one I am talking about.

(a) video store
(b) market
(c) post office
(d) ship yard

ESL/EFL Test #799 "Dialogue Practice: Asking for Directions", answer 2

Friend: There is one on the west side of town. It is right next to that new supermarket that was built last year; the one that has exotic, tropical produce. Do you know the one I am talking about.

Correct answer: (b) market

_________________________

A question mark is required instead of a full stop in the last sentence of the paragraph. Could you please fix the problem sentence--"Do you know the one I am talking about"?

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a

Do you know the one I am talking about? #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 17:21 pm   Do you know the one I am talking about?

Thanks for catching that typo. You should see the correction soon.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/inter-467, Answer 2What is a surfboard?know each otherCan we say maintaining the order of the crowds?Test express/inter-3, Question 10with on heads?Please describe the composition of a football team.Monday is the day after SundayTest incompl/elem-289, Question 1Test incompl/elem-184, Question 5Test incompl/elem-184, Question 4Test incompl/elem-184, Question 2Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10