fictitious name; pen name
novice
bibliophile
pseudonym
bog

When people succeed, it is because of hard work.

ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLģ Test and essay samples collection
travelling in our own country or travelling in foreign countries | telephone or television?
When people succeed, it is because of hard work. #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 14:13 pm   When people succeed, it is because of hard work.

When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

ďIf you want to succeed you have to work hardĒ All parents tell this sentence to their children when they try to do something what they want.Everybody have same idea about succeed. My opinion is same to.Luck maybe effect your succeed but it canít be a reason.

For example you are a maths professor and you try to proof a new formula. You have worked hard every day and night up today. And finally youíve succeed it. Can it be cause of luck?No, I donít think so.Maybe luck has helped you in all step. For example your students ıdea effected you and you changed your way which gone to result. Or you saw something on tv and it impressed you. You changed your way again. These are maybe luck. But all years have passed and you havenít gone a vacation , you havenít rest.Youíve worked all these years . You've improved your new formula.you canít relate it with luck.Itís called hard working.

Another example in my life. Im a seller.Iím working in a company that import additivies for ındustry. 2 years before ı dont have any ıdea to sale something to someone. Iíve worked hard.Iíve gone everyplace to ıntroduce my stuff.Iíve talked to person who ıíve never seen before.One years has been gone like this.Second year ıíve started to sale. Now my salling percent is ok. Yes ıíve worked hard. But ı can say luck has helped me to sale. For example my customer has fighted his supporter and heís choosed me for buy new stuff.This was help of luck.

In conclusion İf you want to succed you have to work hard. Maybe luck will help you to succeed.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the weather at the beginning of his lecture?
Cihan

When people succeed, it is because of hard work. #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 14:59 pm   When people succeed, it is because of hard work.

ďIf you want to succeed you have to work hardĒ All parents tell this sentence to their children when they try to do something what they want.Everybody HAS THE same idea about succeedING. My opinion is THE same toO. Luck maybe effect your succeSS but it canít be a reason.

For example, you are a maths professor and you try to PROVE a new formula. You have worked hard every day and night up today FOR A WEEK, and finally youíve succeedED it. Can it be BEcause of luck? No, I donít think so. Maybe luck has helped you in all stepS./// For example your students ıdea effected you and you changed your way which gone to result. Or you saw something on tv and it impressed you. You changed your way again. These are maybe luck. But all years have passed and you havenít gone a vacation , you havenít rest.Youíve worked all these years . You've improved your new formula.you canít relate it with luck.Itís called hard working.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is only poor Cihan. You will never improve if you don't read more. I'm sick of saying it ... Read, read, read.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLģ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Please check my answer to this speaking topic.PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR WORK.For or against COHABITATION?How schools help new students.Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)Is playing a game fun only when you win?Whether divorce rates in the future will increase or not.Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)Never, never give upThere are many reasons to work, including the need for money. Describe your reasoName the world leader you think is importantUseful TOEFLģ course!Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)