to force oneself or one's ideas upon another; to thrust forward; to eject; to invade; to interrupt
obtrude
fathom
allay
nettle

Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way?

Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school | Technology makes people's lives simpler
Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way? #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 21, 2010 14:47 pm   Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way?

Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn language. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Nowadays, many people having several reasons to learn English language think whether go to an English-speaking country in order to learn language. Most of the people believe that studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way. However, I disagree with them for two main reasons.

The first one is that there are many courses having a lot of native teachers. To exploit, many countries have English language courses. Also, these courses have many native teachers and they have a lot of sertificates which prove that these courses were approved by the authorities. This means that almost every country have qualified English courses. As a result, it is wrong that many people believe studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way since they can join many English courses which their quality of education was approved by authorities in their countries.

The last reason is that studying the English language in an English-speaking country spends a lot of time. Many university students have to learn English because their school's the language of education is English, so they don't have a lot of time to learn English in an English-speaking country. In addition, staff working an international country don't have a lot of time for that. They prefer to learn English in a course in their countries due to time problem. Therefore, it is useful that most of the people prefer to join courses in their country.

Despite these strong arguments, the opponents claim that a foreign language is learnt in its country. They have a point, but grammer which is very important while people are learning a foreign language is used, carelessly. Also, If you are thinking speaking, I said that almost all courses have many native teachers.

To conclude, studying the English language in an English-speaking country is not the only best way because there are courses having a lot of native teachers in all country and it spends a lot of time.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?
Anxious

Location: Turkey

Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way? #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 21, 2010 16:39 pm   Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way?

Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn THE language. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Nowadays, many people WHO HAVE several reasons to learn THE English languageWONDER whether go to an English-speaking country in order to learn THE language. Most of the people believe that studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way. However, I disagree with them for two main reasons.

The first one is that there are many courses THAT HAVE a lot of native teachers. To exploit THIS, many countries have English language courses. Also, t These courses have many native teachers and they have a lot of Certificates which prove that these courses were approved by the authorities. This means that almost every country CAN NOW have qualified English courses. As a result, it is wrong that many people believe studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best way(,) since they can join many English courses IN which their quality of education was approved by authorities in their countries.

The last reason is that studying the English language in an English-speaking country INVOLVES a lot of time. Many university students have to learn English because IN their school's the language of education is English, so they don't have a lot of time to learn English in an English-speaking country. In addition, staff working IN an international country don't have a lot of time for that. They prefer to learn English AT a course in their countries due to THIS time problem. Therefore, it is useful that most of the people prefer to join courses in their OWN country.

Despite these strong arguments, the opponents claim that a foreign language is BETTER learnt in its country OF ORIGIN. They have a point, but grammAr(,) which is very important(,) people are learning a foreign language is OFTEN used, carelessly BY THE NATIVE INHABITANTS. Also, If you are thinking speaking, I said that almost all courses have many native teachers.

To conclude, studying the English language in an English-speaking country is not the only best way(,) because there are courses having a lot of native teachers in all countrIES and it TAKES a lot of time.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not too bad Anxious, but you need to review your sentence content more closely. Often your sentence is almost impossible to be understood by the reader.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Pets should be treated like family members?Trying new things or doing what we already do well?Advertising is the main cause of unhealthy eating habits?The best way to improve the quality of the education in a country is to increasePlaying sports teaches people more lessons about the lifeWhy are people attracted to dangerous sports?The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Please, rank it!Please give comments to my first essay :)Young people try several different jobs before they take a long term careermany students choose to attend schools or universities outside their...It is better to save your money for the future than to spend it immediatelyplease rate my essay... thanksDo you support or oppose the factory? Can you check my essay? Thanks!