to relate to; to deal with; to process; to pay for
treat
collate
acquaint
slot

Online English Tutoring

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Present Continuous | Needing a primary book.
Online English Tutoring #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 am   Online English Tutoring

At Home Tuition offer is an Online Tutoring Platform offer programs to learn English online for all subject areas. Learn English with online tutor and you can acquire many benefits and advantages. The sixth grade is an exciting year for the students. They continue athometuition.com in a rigorous academic program, as well as stepping forward as leaders. If your child is having trouble keeping up AtHomeTuition is the solution.
Athometuition

Online English Tutoring #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 23, 2010 17:53 pm   Online English Tutoring

hi.....who is there?
Ranmeet

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Online English Tutoring #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 23, 2010 18:48 pm   Online English Tutoring

Athometuition wrote:
At Home Tuition offer is an Online Tutoring Platform offer programs to learn English online for all subject areas.

I hope this isn't an example of the grammar used during tuition.
_________________

Online English Tutoring #4 (permalink) Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 pm   Online English Tutoring

Or you can use the recording facility on this site.
_________________

Online Classes #5 (permalink) Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 am   Online Classes

I am also taking online classes for my language reading skills. It's a great way to learn at home, when you don't have much time for classroom coaching.
Alenjones23

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Essay Writing(help)There, There!To Holdhelp,what's the deffirent between the simple past & the past perfect?"What do you like?" means "personality" or "taste"?Past ContinuousPast SimpleChoose the correct answerCHOOES THE COREECTChoose the correct oneChoose which is correctChoose the correct answerPresent Perfect Continuous