to control; to arrange; to put in order
strap
delegate
discourage
dispose

Accomplishments vs. deeds

Concord vs. concourse | Meaning of belittle
Accomplishments vs. deeds #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 28, 2006 21:16 pm   Accomplishments vs. deeds

ESL/EFL Test #25 "Interviews and Jobs", question 9

When you are interviewing someone, it is obviously necessary to ask questions relevant to their job experience but discussing someone's other ......... is also useful.

(a) deeds
(b) accomplishments
(c) doings
(d) holdings

ESL/EFL Test #25 "Interviews and Jobs", answer 9

When you are interviewing someone, it is obviously necessary to ask questions relevant to their job experience but discussing someone's other accomplishments is also useful.

Correct answer: (b) accomplishments

When you are interviewing someone, it is obviously necessary to ask questions relevant to their job experience but discussing someone's other deeds is also useful.
_________________________

what does accomplishments means here please? & why it's the correct answer?
Thanks you very much for your so helping site.

Roses
lara

Accomplishment #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:27 am   Accomplishment

Accomplishment is the achieving of something; the completion or fulfillment of something.
Daniela
_________________
English Language Learning Online
Learn English with Daniela
Daniela
Daniela Encheva

Location: Bulgaria

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Why not went out?Mention vs. describeAll the options seem to be the right oneWhy I can't use the others expressions?Try on vs. rely onWhat does this mean: "the paper feeds through"?How and when do we use "like"?Why its not a pencil?Meaning of "It was the least I could do"Using Present Progressive TenseWhy word implied doesn't fit in here?Difference between burglar and thiefMeaning: we gave him an over the hill party