to pierce through with; to stick on; to pin down; to stab
admonish
abandon
impeach
impale

Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge

Im back :) | can you rate my essay please? please give detailed qualification Thanks
Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 12, 2010 17:41 pm   Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge

Dear, Kotosdad
what is your opinion about my essay.

Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer

What, in your opinion, should be the main function of a university?

The true function of the university is providing the theory, explanation or experience for increasing the knowledge or skill needed in the company or organization. There are some academic and economics reasons to support the point.

Firstly, nowadays the number of graduates form the universities are increased effect to the higher job competition. During this situation, the higher qualification of applicants will be interested by many companies or organizations. University should provide the theory, experience and skill for students to contribute the ability and potential that qualifies to the requirement of the workplace that is the true function of a university.

Secondly, graduates who have knowledge and skill that needed for business or organization would be more effective and productive worker that benefit for the employer and the good for the country’s economy as it will make us more internationality competition with other countries.

Lastly, the high number of hired graduates result the efficiency of the university.

Moreover, I believed that, the university should providing the techniques or information to their students that useful for business or organization as discuss above.

I can not develop more sentence....

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation in a campus cafeteria
Nanudom

Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowled #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 12, 2010 18:41 pm   Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowled

Dear, Kotosdad
what is your opinion about my essay.

Firstly, nowadays the number of graduates FROM the universities HAVE MADE AN increased effect to the higher job competition. During this situation, the higher qualification of applicants will be OF interested TO many companies or organizations. University should provide the theory, experience and skill for students to PROVIDE the ability and potential that qualifies to the requirement of the workplace(.) That is the true function of a university.

Secondly, graduates who have THE knowledge and skill that IS needed for business or organization would PROVE TO be more effective and productive workerS that benefit for the employer and WOULD BE good for the country’s economy(,) as it will make us more internationality competitIVE with other countries.

Lastly, the highER number of hired graduates resultS FROM the efficiency of the university.

Moreover, I believed that the university should BE providing the techniques or information to their students that WILL PROVE TO BE useful for THE business or organization as discuss above.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite acceptable Nanudom. Maybe you could have done a little research on Google before you began your composition.
You really need to have plenty of "ammunition" before your start your work. Simply writing whatever comes into your mind quickly dries up and your work becomes terribly disorganised. Preparation will build your confidence to produce quality work.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge #3 (permalink) Sun Sep 12, 2010 19:01 pm   Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge

Thank you so much Kitosdad. I am trying to get an acceptable score of IELTS test for applying the DAAD scholarship. Your comment really helpful. ^_^
Nanudom

Thank you for your supportThanks to Mr. KitosdadAdvantages of new technologies?What’s your hurry?Preparing for the TOEIC® test?Zoos have no useful purposes. Agree or not?It's more important for the government to spend money to build art museums and muadvice for me pleaseTelecommuting .. rate and correct my essay please!It is better to take a job with a low pay but safe than to take a job with a highplease check my essay. Thank youthe integrated writingmember vs leader