foolishly idealistic; extravagantly chivalrous; impractical
quixotic
craven
creditable
stupendous

Preference:Staying in one place or moving in search of another place to live

Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance) | please rate my essay about "why go to university"
Preference:Staying in one place or moving in search of another place to live #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:32 am   Preference:Staying in one place or moving in search of another place to live

Hi, there. I wrote this essay without the use of dictionary just to see if it is possible, so I want to ask you, do you think I repeat too many times the same words and phrases.
Time : 30 min
Words : 344

Topic:Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Contemporary, many people are moving around their country, or even around the world, to find a better place to live, while others prefer to live in one place for a lifetime. For me it is better to change the place of living every time there is a good reason for doing this.

Moving in another city can provide me a better job. For example, I used to live in a small town until I graduated from the high school, but after that I moved in a big city, the capital of my country to find good job. Currently, I am still living in Sofia and I am happy with my job and my salary, because it fulfils my needs and it is interesting. There was no way to do what I do in the small city I came from. Hence, the move to the bigger city was worthwhile.

Furthermore, moving to a new place is a great opportunity to meet new people. For me, it is very important to have lot of social contacts and the more new people, the better. Speaking with different persons is exciting, interesting and can teach me new ways of seeing the world we live in, because everyone has his own lifestyle. Sharing his own view with me, someone can change the way I think and this is crucial for my improvement as a person.

Finally, moving to another country is the perfect way to learn the language and culture of this country. For instance, I used to study in a high school for foreign languages and the main subject was German. George, one of my co-students, went in Germany for half an year and when he came back, there was an unbelievable improvement of his writing and speaking skills.

In conclusion, changing the place of living has some disadvantages, but still there are much many advantages as finding better job, meeting new people and learning new cultures. If you have the opportunity to move to another place, do not hesitate to do it - you will not regret!

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on agriculture
Murcho_Murev

Preference:Staying in one place or moving in search of another place to live #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:45 am   Preference:Staying in one place or moving in search of another place to live

Time : 30 min
Words : 344

Moving in another city can provide me a better job. For example, I used to live in a small town until I graduated from the high school, but after that I moved in a big city, the capital of my country(,) to find good job. Currently, I am still living in Sofia and I am happy with my job and my salary, because it fulfils my needs and it is interesting. There was no way to do what I do in the small city I came from. Hence, the move to the bigger city was worthwhile.

Furthermore, moving to a new place is a great opportunity to meet new people. For me, it is very important to have lot of social contacts and the more new people, the better. Speaking with different persons is exciting, interesting and can teach me new ways of seeing the world we live in, because everyone has his own lifestyle. Sharing his own view with me, someone can change the way I think(,) and this is crucial for my improvement as a person.

Finally, moving to another country is the perfect way to learn the language and culture of this country. For instance, I used to study in a high school for foreign languages and the main subject was German. George, one of my co-students, went TO Germany for half a year and when he came back, there was an unbelievable improvement IN his writing and speaking skills.

In conclusion, changing the place of living has some disadvantages; but still there are much many MORE advantages SUCH as finding A BETTER job, meeting new people and learning new cultures. If you have the opportunity to move to another place, do not hesitate to do SO - you will not regret!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I didn't find your work repetitive MM. It held my interest throughout.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
A/D: The invention of the Internet has had negative effects on your civilizationMy second essayorganizning life essay .. please correct and rate!Doing same thing or doing different thingsPlaying sports teaches people more lessons about the lifePlease rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)Children should play and study rather than learn how to do household choresmake an important decisionWhich event make a person an adultis university education the most important factor in successTechnological innovation that you think is important?Integrated writing .. please correct my mistakes and rate!please correct my essay Parents are the best teachers. Do you agree or desagree.