amount of money received in payment for goods or services or from other sources; revenue; profits
income
rent
method
implementation

tried the tests suggested by you and found them quite beneficial

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
I am a telugu medium student | I really like your web. And I will try my best to improve my English.
tried the tests suggested by you and found them quite beneficial #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:58 am   tried the tests suggested by you and found them quite beneficial

Dear Torsten Daerr,
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome to the forum. I am Pakistani. I have done Masters in English and TEFL. I am working as a Senior Subject Specialist of English in Government Higher Secondary School, Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan. English is foreign/ second language for us. I want to improve my grammar and pronounciation both. I am doing my research work for MS on the effects of native language on English pronounciation.

dear, I tried the tests suggested by you and found them quite beneficial. i will be glad if you send me some material related to my research work.

Thanks once again!

Rehan Rahman
Rehana Rahman

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Many thanks for your email English lessonsNeed more advanced lessons...Thanks for the messageUser Levels and GroupsHow do I become a Usergroup Moderator?How do I join a Usergroup?I'll always respond...Daniel Khan form AfghanistanStatistics Homework help, Chemistry Homework help, Physics Homework help, Math TuExcellent learning materials!The course is amazing.hi Mr torsten .thanks for your unit 2 email. byeI've made a practice in English-test