front or face, especially of a building; illusion; deceptive appearance
panegyric
accolade
facade
monologue

Benefits of rising early

something about public media | Some people think making sure that others (influential people or potential employ
Benefits of rising early #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am   Benefits of rising early

Early rising is good for human, as it is said that “early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” By rising early we get lots of benefits, in other words, we have some few extra time in which we can take exercise which is good to keep body fit and fine, can have breakfast comfortably, and we can plan for our whole day and think properly to move forward our goals.

There are many scientifically proven advantages of this habit, one of them is “exercise in morning” early morning is the best part of the day. It’s the time when most of the nature creations wake up. Birds begin to chirp, flower open up to the rays of sun, the breeze is cool and soothing, and it is time to get up and go for walk and exercise which rejuvenate the jaded body. Morning walk is healthier than evening walk due to the fresh environment, in other words, exercise in the morning give us chance to regain our mentally and physical strength.

Another benefit of rising early in the term of health is “healthy breakfast”. For a healthy man breakfast plays an important role, because it keeps a man energetic throughout the day. But due to shortage of time people are not able to make and have healthy breakfast. By rising early we get time in which we can make and have healthy breakfast comfortably.

Simply the fact is we have some few extra hours in which we can peruse our interest and hobbies also, which gives us psychologically peace and happiness.
Another reason is easy commuting. People leave early for work and come back late and hardly find time for their family. This gap can be filled by rising early.

In addition, people who get up early in the morning get their goals easily and better than late riser because former has more time to think or to concentrate on their plans, in short they save their precious time as everyone is working against time.

In a nutshell, early rising is conducive once overall well being.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of American History
Eshaa

Benefits of rising early #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 pm   Benefits of rising early

Early rising is good for humanS, as it is said that “early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” By rising early we get lots of benefits, in other words, we have some few extra time in which we can take exercise(,) which is good to keep body fit and fine, can have breakfast comfortably, and we can plan for our whole day and think properly to move TOward our goals.

There are many scientifically proven advantages of this habit(.) One of them is “exercise in THE EARLY morning” early morning AS THIS is the best part of the day. It IS the time when most of the nature'S creations wake up. Birds begin to chirp, flowerS open up to the rays of sun, the breeze is cool and soothing, and it is time to get up and go for A walk and exercise(,) which rejuvenateS the jaded body. A morning walk is healthier than AN evening walk due to the freshER environment(.) In other words, exercise in the morning give us THE chance to regain our mentally and physical strength.

Another benefit of rising early in the termS of health is “healthy breakfast”. For a healthy man breakfast plays an important role, because it keeps a man energetic throughout the day(,) but due to THE shortage of time people are not able to /make/PREPARE/ and /have/ENJOY/ AN healthy breakfast. By rising early we get time in which we can make and have AN healthy breakfast IN comfortably.

Simply the fact is BY RISING EARLY we have some few extra hours in which we can peruse PERSUE our interest and hobbies also, which psychologically gives us peace and happiness.
Another reason is easy commuting. People leave early for work and come back late and hardly find time for their familIES. This gap can be filled by rising early.

In addition, people who get up early in the morning ACHIEVE their goals easily and better than A late riser because THE former has more time to think or to concentrate on their plans, in short they save their precious time as everyone is working against time.

In a nutshell, early rising is conducive once TO ONES overall well-being.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Eshaa. Please do not post two essays at the same time. Wait for the first to be edited, otherwise they will both contain the same errors.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Subjects such as art, music should be a part of every child’s basic eduThe best way to learn about a foreign country is by reading newspaper or magazineA person you know is planning to move your town or city. What do you think this pDo grades encourage students learn?Making sure that others know about your accomplishments means success?How do movies or television influence people's behavior?Your school has received a gift of money, what is the best way to use it?Increased illiteracy rate in developed nations like Australia and USAQualities of good neighbourBan on cigerette smoking in TV"Actions speak louder than words"People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doinghow schools help new student with their troubles?