conversation which is amusing and not serious; tease; joke
coercion
banter
fetish
felicity

You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of j

Topic:Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem | Living independently or with families?
You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of j #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 01, 2010 21:44 pm   You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of j

Hi Kitos, Please evaluate my essay on "You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. Which would you buy? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer"

People usually purchase articles, jewelry or any other useful things to gift others. Otherwise they gift money so that s/he can utilize that money to take whatever they want. If an option is given to me to buy jewelry or ticket to a concert, I would definitely buy ticket to a concert, so that I can cherish each and every moment I spend in that concert throughout my life.

Basically, I am passionate about music and art. It is my dream to become a successful musician. I have been trying to attend the musical concert of Pt. Ravi Shankar, who is ninety year old and a well known sitar player since many years. So If I have a chance to attend his concert then I will be happy. I will also get to meet and talk with other musicians and artists under the same roof at the same time. As I am a student of a music school, I will get to learn many different things by attending that concert.

In addition, after having a busy schedule throughout weekdays, I can get some quality time to spend with my friends which add more fun. I can spend that moment quiet and calm. Attending a concert would give me beautiful memories for the rest of my life.

In conclusion, I may lose jewelry or I may buy it any time in the future. But buying a ticket for a concert is worth like buying a memory to cherish throughout my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which is a characteristic of realistic landscape paintings?
Vkaa

Location: United States

You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 13:27 pm   You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece

People usually purchase articles, jewelLEry or any other useful things to OFFER AS A gift TO others(,) otherwise they MAKE A gift OF money so that s/he can utilize that money to BUY whatever they want. If an option is given to me to buy jewelLEry or A ticket to a concert, I would definitely buy A ticket to a concert, so that I can cherish each and every moment I spend in that concert throughout my life.

Basically, I am passionate about music and art. It is my dream to become a successful musician. I have been trying to attend A musical concert GIVEN BY Pt. Ravi Shankar, who is ninety year old and a well known sitar player FOR many years. So if I have a chance to attend his concert then I will be happy. I will also get to meet and talk with other musicians and artists under the same roof at the same time. As I am a student of a music school, I will get to learn many different things by attending that concert.

In addition, after having a busy schedule throughout weekdays, I can get some quality time to spend with my friends which WILL add more fun. I can spend that moment quietLY and calmLY. Attending a concert would give me beautiful memories for the rest of my life.

In conclusion, I may lose jewelLEry or I may buy it any time in the future(,) but buying a ticket for a concert is worth like buying a memory to cherish throughout my life.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A nice essay Vkaa.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of j #3 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 21:21 pm   You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of j

Thank you so much Kitos.
Vkaa

Location: United States

The chart belows shows information about changes in average house price.Some people are organized, whereas others are not. What type of person you are?Only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching.Governments should focus more on the preservation of environment rather than econPlease read and rate my essay. Thank you in advancespending money or saving moneyOlder people enjoy life moreIntegrated writing task 3Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either aWhy is music important to many people?Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?Some people like to study alone, others prefer to study in a group.Study alone or with a teacher?