a vast treeless plain in the Arctic regions where the subsoil is permanently frozen
partiality
affinity
tundra
tomfoolery

GREŽ Issue essay: Individual makes innovations

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
GREŽ Essay: Laws should be kept fixed | GREŽ heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
GRE Issue essay: Individual makes innovations #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 0:37 am   GRE Issue essay: Individual makes innovations

The prompt: “It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."

------Beginning the essay----

Much like David Schwarts in his book “Think big”, said, “In order to have better world, you gotta have better persons.” Innovation is always been kept in some people soul which would be delivered to others only if there was reasons for it. By whom and why innovations are made?
The first motive for individuals to be innovative is the message that they ought to deliver and the belief beyond it. For example, all prophets and God messengers starting from Adam to Jesus Christ and Mohammed strived to deliver the message of the God and to change the world, and they did as a result of strong beliefs that they have. Each one of them has left a memorable mark as it would be the same for every one else who has a clear message and belief.
Although that the individuals beliefs is the most important evidence to show that all innovations come from individuals first, is not the only reason but also, society pressure has a great influence to individuals to be innovative and to sought change. In eighties, the life have challenged the black people in the U.S. after they have reached their limit of tolerance, Martin L. King has started the great movement towards peace, spreading justice, and stop racism, in which have made a great innovation in the justice history of the United States. As a result, society pressure can move individuals toward innovation.
In addition to individual beliefs and society pressure, dreams are the greatest blast to desire which derive individuals to innovate, Bill Gates is the best example for this case who was driven by his dream to create the best software in the world, and he did. How would it be to the world without Bill Gates software? For that, right dreams always lead to innovation.
In the end, to be a figure on this earth you have to be innovative and in order to be innovative you should have strong beliefs, dreams and the courage to face the society pressure.

------End of the Essay---

40 mins
Gradure

GRE Issue essay: Individual makes innovations #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 0:42 am   GRE Issue essay: Individual makes innovations

I really need help in editing my writing please :(
Gradure

GRE Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 750 free GRE Vocabulary TestsGRE Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GRE scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGRE Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GRE vocabulary words you need to pass the GRE with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
Feedback for argument essayGood Coaching centers for GREŽ in chennaiWant to Work, Study and Settle in USA? Then this is for youIs MajorTests Word list good enough?GREŽ issue topic: In the age of television, reading books is not as important asGREŽ Essay: Science function to reassure and art to upset/ need help pleaseAnalysis of an argument2nd attempt on writing the issue essay. I am taking GREŽ on Sept 30th. Please helpArgument 220, my 1st argument posted. THX for giving some feedbacks~GreŽ Tests_Issue 50, I found it a little digressed, what do you think? Pls help ^^newbieLooking for article writers