mutual; having the same relationship to each other; common; joint
reciprocal
devoid
stupendous
meander

Please rate my eassy ...Thank you very much.

"PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE" | doing work by hand or machine, which is better?
Please rate my eassy ...Thank you very much. #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 am   Please rate my eassy ...Thank you very much.

Respected Proff. Kitosdad
Good Morning
How are you. This is Neelam.Please rate my eassy and suggest me, how to write more emphatic.
Topic : Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem than planning carefully.
Man is a witty animal on the Earth. He has been bestowed with wonderful qualities, values to make his life better. He keeps on putting efforts to attain all his aspirations. His deep craving leads him to get hold everything which is beyond his grasp. Thus he plans to fulfill his wish. But sometimes, after burning candles at both ends, his endeavors go waste. Of course, at that moment his creativity, his latent talent opens all the doors and he is able to find the solution. His unwavering faith and indefatigable efforts help him to solve the intricate problems.
It reveals, if we behold in the past, Man was like a wild animal, lived naked in the forest and ate raw, uncooked food. It is said, “Necessity is the mother of invention” he discovered fire by rubbing the two stones. Of course his ingenuity and his creativity was the main source of that discovery.
That was the time, when we had been facing many problems-It took long time to cover the distances, we were unable to meet our relatives who lived far away from us but this problem has been solved because of our creativity. Today the world has lessened; the distance of one corner to the other end of the globe has diminished. We have made the world technically rich. Eventually, there is our creativity behind it.
Thus, it has no doubt, that being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problem than planning carefully.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?
Neelam2

Location: Delhi, India

Please rate my eassy ...Thank you very much. #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 14:04 pm   Please rate my eassy ...Thank you very much.

Hello Neelam, You need to write the exact topic instead of writing" please rate my essay". Only in this way, your essay will be corrected.
Leenda

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
spending money or saving moneyOlder people enjoy life moreTopic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either aWhy is music important to many people?Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?Topic:Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problemSome people like to study alone, others prefer to study in a group.Study alone or with a teacher?Strike, For and Againstqualities of a good supervisorLiving independently or with families?Illiteracy and its Solutions(330 words), please give me feedback for my essay.Topic 27: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should so