to delay or refuse to commit oneself in order to gain time; to avoid an answer
expatriate
elucidate
obtrude
temporize

Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?

Some people like to study alone, others prefer to study in a group. | Why is music important to many people?
Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not? #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 16:46 pm   Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?

Hi Kitos, Thanks for correcting me, I try not to have problem in my conclusion!

It should be admitted that family members have diverse responsibilities at home. Children are not separate from this fact, and it is widely accepted that they have special duties, and one of the most, if not the most, important ones is studying. However, there has been a matter of debate among parents about other works that children should do. Some parents think that their children should only study in order to do best at school, while others conclude that children should handle different tasks. From my point of view, it is far more sensible for children to help with household chores.
In the first place, it is better to be mentioned that children should be prepared for their future lives in their childhood, which is mainly because every children will live without his parents one day, and no one knows what will happen to the family tomorrow, and the best place for learning valuable factors is their home. Consequently, they will handle the obstacles which they will encounter in the future properly. To put the discussion in a wider context, consider a child who lost his mother. If he was not learned to do household chores, he will face major problems in his life. The more he has been prepared for living, the more he will solve problems.
Furthermore, working and helping with household chores, children learn to participate in events at home, and they are not indifferent with happenings there. Moreover, as is known to all, over the past few decades, the economic conditions of the society have driven mothers to work out. Therefore, they do not have enough time to do all household tasks. Needless to say, every single member of the family such as children should help. As an example, my mother worked during my childhood, and I did a lot of works at home. Not only I helped her, but I also learned very precious tasks which I have used them a lot. As a result, the best way to get feasible experience is to do works at home.
To sum up, based on the above discussion, parents should behave their children in a way that they are taught many things in their childhood in order to be prepared for their future lives when they will live alone. Indeed, having more than one responsibility,they learn to do different tasks at the same time.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Animal Behavior by a professor of Biology
Sarak

Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not? #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 17:02 pm   Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?

It should be admitted that family members have diverse responsibilities at home. Children are not separated from this fact, and it is widely accepted that they have special duties, and one of the most, if not the most important ones, is studying. However, there has been a matter of debate among parents about other works that children should do. Some parents think that their children should only study in order to do best at school, while others conclude that children should handle different tasks. From my point of view, it is far more sensible for children to help with household chores.
In the first place, it is better to be mentioned that children should be prepared for their future lives in their childhood, which is mainly because every children will live without his parents one day, and no one knows what will happen to the family tomorrow, and the best place for learning valuable factors is in their home. Consequently, they will handle the obstacles which they will encounter in the future properly. To put the discussion in a wider context, consider a child who lost his mother. If he has not learned to do household chores, he will face major problems in his life. The more he has been prepared for living, the more he will solve problems.
Furthermore, working and helping with household chores, children learn to participate in events at home, and they are not indifferent with happenings there. Moreover, as is known to all, over the past few decades, the economic conditions of the society have driven mothers out to work, therefore, they do not have enough time to do all household tasks. Needless to say, every single member of the famil,y such as children, should help. As an example, my mother worked during my childhood, and I did a lot of work at home. Not only did I help her, but I also learned very precious tasks which I have used a lot. As a result, the best way to get feasible experience is to do work at home.

To sum up, based on the above discussion, parents should raise their children in such a way that they are taught many things in their childhood, in order to be prepared for their future lives when they will live alone. Indeed, having more than one responsibility, they learn to do different tasks at the same time.
................................................................................................................................
Now, THAT is what I call a good essay. There were a few very small alterations called for that you will see if you review closely, but I am proud of your progress here Sarak.
Well done.

Kitos. 10/10 *****
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not? #3 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 17:09 pm   Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?

thanks Kitos for your help and encouragement
Sarak

Only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching.Governments should focus more on the preservation of environment rather than econPlease read and rate my essay. Thank you in advancespending money or saving moneyOlder people enjoy life moreTopic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either aTopic:Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problemStudy alone or with a teacher?Strike, For and Againstqualities of a good supervisordoing work by hand or machine, which is better?Living independently or with families?Please rate my eassy ...Thank you very much.