opinionated; rigid; authoritative; intolerant
egregious
poignant
dogmatic
benevolent

Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a

Living independently or with families? | Older people enjoy life more
Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 02, 2010 18:35 pm   Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a

Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. Which would you buy? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Nowadays due to development in products and services offered by numerous firms, the question of how to spend our money is being widely argued in all communities. It is an important issue on the grounds that if someone opt an alternative, he or she would lose other opportunities. In addition this choice is able to direct or affect other choices of live. To consider the issue of whether to purchase a piece of jewelry or attending a concert by the expense of some gifted money, lots of dimensions from different aspects could be put forward. Speaking for myself, I would much rather attending a concert than buying jewelry.

To begin with, the most important determiner of the choice is my values. Clearly, jewelry is such an objective product, while attending a concert is a subjective phenomenon. As matter of fact, as far as I am a romantic man, therefore I prefer to spend my time in a classical concert in order to enjoy the dance of music in my mind as well as feeling max and relax. Not only would I enjoy the music, but also I would learn and obtains many other things. Likely, I would be able to up to date my musical knowledge, finding new friends at the concert hall and so on. On the contrary, buying a piece of jewelry would not fulfill my tendencies. To put it more bluntly, jewelry is such a monetary material that will benefit as nothing for my spiritual life. In addition, I am not kind of people who are always seeking a way to add up to their stored money.

Further, I believe that, any option may affect other options in my life. That is, whether I buy jewelry for the first time, buying jewelry would become my stationary habit all over my life. Hence, this would result in just investing with my money and thus never ever to enjoy my life. Finally, I will forget to meet my spiritual requirements.

To sum up, despite the fact that buying jewelry is beneficial in terms of financial factors, I prefer to fulfill my spiritual needs. Speaking for myself, to fulfill my spiritual needs, makes my more satisfy than material ones. Money is not quite as beneficial as being relaxed for me.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class
Shahinrasoulian

Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy eithe #2 (permalink) Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:22 am   Topic 33: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy eithe

Nowadays due to development in products and services offered by numerous firms, the question of how to spend our money is being widely argued in all communities. It is an important issue on the grounds that if someone opt an alternative, he or she would lose other opportunities. In addition this choice is able to direct or affect other choices of livING. To consider the issue of whether to purchase a piece of jewelEry or attending a concert /by the expense/WITH THE HELP/ of some gifted money, lots of dimensions from different aspects could be put forward. Speaking for myself, I would much rather attending a concert than buying jewelLEry.

To begin with, the most important determiner of the choice is my values. Clearly, jewelLEry is such an objective product, while attending a concert is a subjective phenomenon. As matter of fact, as far as I am a romantic man, therefore I prefer to spend my time in a classical concert in order to enjoy the dancING of music in my mind(,) as well as feeling maxED and relaxED. Not only would I enjoy the music, but also I would learn and obtain many other things. Likely, I would be able to up to date UPDATE my musical knowledge, finding new friends at the concert hall and so on. On the contrary, buying a piece of jewelLEry would not fulfil my tendencies. To put it more bluntly, jewelLEry is such a monetary material that will benefit as nothing for IN my spiritual life. In addition, I am not THE kind of people PERSON who are IS always seeking a way to add up to their stored money ASSETS.

Further, I believe that any option may affect other options in my life. That is, whether I buy jewelLEry for the first time, buying jewelLEry would become my stationary habit all over OF my life. Hence, this would result in just investing with my money and thus never ever to enjoy my life. Finally, I will forget to meet my spiritual requirements.

To sum up, despite the fact that buying jewelLEry is beneficial in terms of financial factors, I prefer to fulfil my spiritual needs. Speaking for myself, to fulfil my spiritual needs, makes my ME more satisfIED than material ones. Money is not quite as beneficial as being relaxed for me.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Shahinrasoulian. Quite clear, but a little overstated.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
could you check my essay?The chart belows shows information about changes in average house price.Some people are organized, whereas others are not. What type of person you are?Is it more important for a government to spend money on public transportation (buOnly movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching.Governments should focus more on the preservation of environment rather than econPlease read and rate my essay. Thank you in advancespending money or saving moneyIntegrated writing task 3Why is music important to many people?Children should not have to work or help with household tasks. Agree or not?Topic:Being creative is more important in finding the best solution to a problemSome people like to study alone, others prefer to study in a group.