commanding fear or respect; horrible; dreadful; formidable
recumbent
nocturnal
redoubtable
bland

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do

Do you support or oppose the idea of building a factory near your comunity? | Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and mu
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 09, 2010 14:34 pm   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Life is usually depends on many aspects and factors. As a result, people often are involved in unpleasant situations. The most notable examples of this is that people in many cases have no choice and they are dependent on circumstances.
First of all, ordinary people are member of different communities and organisations such as school, university, work, family etc. All of them provide not only opportunities but also they create rules of behaviour. These obligations lead to particular relations among people when a person has no choice, he cannot choose the way of behaviour. For instance, studying at the university, I did not enjoy participating in different voluntary actions but my dean always required it. It was something like an obligation and I could not avoid it.
At the same time, in many cases, people have choice but they should choose particular decision. They are circumstances, which dictate people what to do. In other words, circumstances create situations when the freedom of choice exists but a person is influenced by many factors such as opinion of family members or friends. As a result, a person decides to do something unpleasant for him but at the same time very beneficial for others. For instance, I have had many friends at university, which often requested me for my help. Having a variant to say: "no" I always supported them because I thought that it will impolite to deny assistance. At the same time, I wasted great amount of time helping them instead of studying my own lecturers.
In conclusion, I want to remark that people only in the theory are completely independent. In practice, people are not able to do only what they want. This leads to situations when people make unpleasant decisions for them because people are part of the society and also they are influenced by circumstances.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin's life does the speaker mainly discuss?
Svyatoslavkn

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometime #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 09, 2010 18:31 pm   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometime

First of all, ordinary people are memberS of different communities and organisations such as school, university, work, family etc. All of them provide not only opportunities, but also they create rules of behaviour. These obligations lead to particular relations among people(.) When a person has no choice, he cannot choose the way of behaviour. For instance, studying at the university, I did not enjoy participating in different voluntary actions(,) but my dean always required it. It was something like an obligation and I could not avoid it.
At the same time, in many cases, people have choiceS but they should choose A particular decision. They are circumstances, which dictate WHAT people HAVE to do. In other words, circumstances create situations when the freedom of choice exists but a person is influenced by many factors(,) such as THE opinionS of family members or friends. As a result, a person decides to do something unpleasant for him but at the same time very beneficial for others. For instance, I have had many friends at university, WHO often requested me for my help. Having a variant to say: "no" I always supported them because I thought that it WOULD BE impolite to deny assistance. At the same time, I wasted A great amount of time helping them instead of studying my own lectures.
In conclusion, I want to remark that people ARE only in the theory are completely independent. In practice, people are not able to do only what they want. This leads to situations WHERE people make unpleasant decisions for themSELVES because people are part of the society and also they are influenced by circumstances.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Svyatoslavkn.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometime #3 (permalink) Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 am   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometime

Thank you very much for your help! This support helps me very significantly and I feel that I make an improvement.
Svyatoslavkn

Do you think success is important, or it is more important to remain happy and opSome items such as clothes or furniture can be made by hand or by machine...Do you think education is the single most important factor in the development ofDo you think success is more important or happiness in life?Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Televsion, newspapers, magAn activity you tried and enjoyed recently.Speaking: The way a person dresses can reflect this person's personality.speaking:Describe a new activity you would like to attend in the futuretopic49 a vacationtopic48 fact to face communicationWhat do you think about vegetarians?Would you support building a large shopping center in your neighborhood?Solve a challenge all by oneself or depend on others? Many thanks~