to complete; to bring to perfection; to fulfill; to perfect
consummate
besmirch
ken
consecrate

Do you think success is more important or happiness in life?

Do you think success is important, or it is more important to remain happy and op | “Some students enjoy doing homework while many like project-based assignments. Wh
Do you think success is more important or happiness in life? #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 am   Do you think success is more important or happiness in life?

Hello Kitos, and good afternoon. Thanks in advance for helping me

It is a widely held belief among people that life has diverse aspects. People live in different ways. However, all people set some goals, and try to achieve them. Many people plan for every single second of their time to be successful in their lives, while others think that their happiness in life is more important than any other factors. From my point of view, happiness is an indisputable part of human lives, and nothing is as important as happiness in life. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my opinion.
In the first place, it is better to be mentioned that every person looks at the world from one perspective, and people have different attitudes toward being successful and happy in life. As far as I am concerned, people can’t succeed without happiness in life. To put it more simply, being happy in the life, people can do their activities in a better way, and it is an encouragement for them. Consequently, they will become successful in their lives. As an example, when I am happy, I can study more, and the quality of my education goes up. According to the latest studies conducted into this matter, those who are happy in their lives are twice healthier than others.
Furthermore, it should be considered that there are a lot of people who are successful in their lives. Nevertheless, they are not happy, and life becomes routine for them. To put the discussion in a wider context, consider different scientists throughout the history of science who succeed in their field of study, and they have been held in very high regards by people from different generations. Nonetheless, their successes never bring them happiness to their lives. I read a book last week about one of the significant scientist’s life. It was mentioned that he always had a dream to be a carpenter instead of a scientist, and he didn’t enjoy his position well.
To sum up, based on the above discussion, happiness is one of the most important, if not the most, factors of everyone’s life. Without being happy, no one can ever be a successful person even if all people name him/her as a successful person. Moreover, happiness is a kind of motivation in life, which in turn will contribute to success in life.

TOEFL listening lectures: What happened at the Potsdam Conference?
Sarak

Do you think success is more important or happiness in life? #2 (permalink) Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:30 pm   Do you think success is more important or happiness in life?

Sarak wrote:

In the first place, it is better to be mentioned that every person looks at the world from one perspective, and people have different attitudes toward being successful and happy in life. As far as I am concerned, people can’t succeed without happiness in life. To put it more simply, being happy in their life, people can do their activities in a better way, and it is an encouragement for them. Consequently, they will become successful in their lives. As an example, when I am happy, I can study more, and the quality of my education goes up. According to the latest studies conducted into this matter, those who are happy in their lives are twice healthier than others.
Furthermore, it should be considered that there are a lot of people who are successful in their lives. Nevertheless, they are not happy, and life becomes routine for them. To put the discussion in a wider context, consider different scientists throughout the history of science who succeed in their field of study, and they have been held in very high regards by people from different generations. Nonetheless, their successes never brought them happiness to their lives. I read a book last week about one of the significant scientist’s life. It was mentioned that he always had a dream to be a carpenter instead of a scientist, and he didn’t enjoy his position.

To sum up, based on the above discussion, happiness is one of the most important, if not the most, factors of everyone’s life. Without being happy, no one can ever be a successful person, even if all people name him/her as a successful person. Moreover, happiness is a kind of motivation in life, which in turn will contribute to success in life.
................................................................................................................................
Excellent Sarak. Take a bow!

Kitos. 10/10 *****

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Do you think success is more important or happiness in life? #3 (permalink) Mon Oct 11, 2010 15:59 pm   Do you think success is more important or happiness in life?

Thanks Kitos a lot
Sarak

most important plantrole played by groups and organizationsA question about a readingParents are the best teachers?"should people judge a book by its cover"knowledge from the books and from experience: CHECK MY ESSAY, PLZexample essaySome items such as clothes or furniture can be made by hand or by machine...Do you think education is the single most important factor in the development ofDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Televsion, newspapers, magAn activity you tried and enjoyed recently.speaking:Describe a new activity you would like to attend in the futuretopic49 a vacation