to rush forth suddenly; to burst forth
taunt
sally
impale
obviate

why do people listen to music

young people should take several different kinds of job before they take a career | Playing sports teaches people more lessons about the life.
why do people listen to music #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 19, 2010 20:16 pm   why do people listen to music

People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is
music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.

Music plays an important role in our society and the reason why people listen to music vary from one individual to the other. To begin with, I would like to say that most people do indentify themselves through the lyric's of the song’s, hence feel comforted after listen to music tracks , to illustrate this I like to share my own personal experience. There is this song sang by the famous singer Whitney Houston that I heard when I was still fifteen and that has been a source of inspiration to me, and had has a great impact on my live.

The song was entitled Greatest love of all, what moved me most in that song was that when I was fifteen I was so fat, due to this I was a source of constant mockery by my friends who always insulted me, worst of all didn’t interact with me. To be more precise, at that age I felt so lonely since I hadn’t anyone with whom I could talk to in class or at home. Thus I became very shy, and in addition that I did not have confidence in me. To sum up I was always aggressive towards anyone who tried to approach me , but when I heard that song my life change , I would like write certain words of the song. The chorus of the song was as followed [I decided long ago never to walk in anyone shadow, if I fail, if I succeed at least I lived as believe, no matter what they take from me, they can’t take away my dignityyyyyyyy, because of greatest love of all is happening to me, I found the greatest love of all inside of me]. Hence, from that day I that song as a model in my life, helping me to become the successful, confident and happily married woman, that I’m today.

In addition to that, some people listen to music because it helps them to feel relax after having a stressful day, especially when it is their favorite song. Furthermore , people listen to music when they are in sorrow because it help them to feel joyful later on.Equally, some people may say that the reason why they listen to a particular music is because it helps them to recall a particular period of their live, for example I like to talk about my friend who sheds tear each time she listens to Rihanna song’s entitled Unfaithful, which reminds him how unfaithful his girlfriend was with him while they were together.
In conclusion, I believe that people listen to music for the reasons outlined above.

TOEFL listening discussions: What started this conversation?
Page

why do people listen to music #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 am   why do people listen to music

support your choice.

Music plays an important role in our society and the reason why people listen to music vary from one individual to the other. To begin with, I would like to say that most people do IDENTIFY themselves through the lyrics of the song’s, hence THEY feel comforted after listenING to music tracks(.) To illustrate this I WOULD like to share my own personal experience. There is this song sang by the famous singer Whitney Houston that I heard when I was still fifteen and that has been a source of inspiration to me, and had has HAD a great impact on my LIFE.

The song was entitled, "Greatest love of all"(.) What moved me most in that song was that when I was fifteen I was so fat(.) Due to this I was a source of constant mockery by my friends who always insulted me, worst of all THEY didn’t interact with me. To be more precise, at that age I felt so lonely since I hadn’t anyone with whom I could talk to in class or at home. Thus I became very shy, and in addition TO that I did not have confidence in MYSELF.

To sum up(,) I was always aggressive towards anyone who tried to approach me , but when I heard that song my life changeD(.) I would like write certain words of the song. The chorus of the song was as followS;
"I decided long ago never to walk in anyone shadow, if I fail, if I succeed at least I lived as believe, no matter what they take from me, they can’t take away my dignityyyyyyyy, because of greatest love of all is happening to me, I found the greatest love of all inside of me".
Hence, from that day I USED that song as a model in my life, helping me to become the successful, confident and happily married woman, that I’m today.

In addition to that, some people listen to music because it helps them to feel relax after having a stressful day, especially when it is their favorite song. Furthermore , people listen to music when they are in sorrow because it help them to feel joyful later on.Equally, some people may say that the reason why they listen to a particular music is because it helps them to recall a particular period of their LIFE(.) For example(,) I WOULD like to talk about my friend who sheds tearS each time she listens to Rihanna song’s entitled, "Unfaithful", which reminds him how unfaithful his girlfriend was with him while they were together.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nice examples Page. It was interesting.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
People attend college or university for many different reasons.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages: new factory near your communityCan advertising tell about a country?Compare knowledge gained from experience and gained from booksFood has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?“The importance of reading extensively for you”A university education is nesseary for success in today's world. agree or notMY TOEFL® IBT RESULT - OCTOBER 9.Topic 48 Why people work?To make large amounts of money or make a comfortable living?Should governments spend more money on improving roads or public transportationAgree/Disagree: Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives.A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near