Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

conversation; speech; lecture; meeting
secret
talk
victim
briefcase
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hi all, I'm taking the ToeicŪ tomorrow! Wish me luck!

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
684 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
IELTS: Biodiversity Loss - Reasons and Solutions | My TOEICŪ experience
listening exercisestell a friend
Hi all, I'm taking the Toeic tomorrow! Wish me luck! #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 am   Hi all, I'm taking the Toeic tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Hi all,

I and my girlfriend are taking the Toeic tomorrow's morning wish us luck!
My target is 650.

A Great Tips Before the Toeic Day from this one whose score was 945 : http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic40895.html
Khuongdung
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Hi all, I'm taking the Toeic tomorrow! Wish me luck! #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 am   Hi all, I'm taking the Toeic tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Hi,

Last weekend I got 765 for the exam-,
Listening: 400, reading: 365
Once again I suggest you to read tips on this post it's very useful. http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic40895.html
Khuongdung
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
IELTS: Biodiversity Loss - Reasons and Solutions | My TOEICŪ experience
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Dictionary TOEICŪthe man is grilling on the barbecue?Impossible to use TOEICŪ listening exercisesPhotograph tactics have small parts...help with downloadable listening passagesIELTS General Training writing assessmentTOEICŪ listening III, part 17, exercise 2i'm a green girl, please help me to correct my independent writing of TOEFLŪ, thanYour TOEICŪ prep tests are great!Essay topics: advantages of the internet or ideal spouse?If I have come to realize the importance of education when I started a college...“without further ado”I want to achieve a 700 TOEICŪ score!