Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to fit; to adapt; to adjust; to tune; to supply with an explanatory device
mitigate
key
reduce
reason
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Thank you very much for your quick response!

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
How to improve my pronunciation? | How do I get my password?
listening exercisestell a friend
Thank you very much for your quick response! #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 am   Thank you very much for your quick response!

Hello!

Thank you for your quick response on any question and keeping informed. I m spending a very busy life, therefore I m not able to benefit from this site. Ofcourse, any detailed information about the forum from you will help me know how this forum can help me. One important thing I want to share. I can not affort any money value for lectures, tuetion or any other help. Thanking you again for your quick response

Regards

Iqbal
Iqbalhssain

How to improve my pronunciation? | How do I get my password?
ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
I always follow your rules...Please resend lesson 1Please send me lesson number 1!Please send me more lessons...Many Thanks for your email...Thank you for your first lesson!I'm very pleased to recieve this e-mail from your wonderful siteHow many tests are incomplete?I'll invite my friends to the forum!I'm so tired these days...How can I order the English Test Package?Pleased to have you as my teacherneed materials on how to improve my pronunciation