to fit; to adapt; to adjust; to tune; to supply with an explanatory device
mitigate
key
reduce
reason

Thank you very much for your quick response!

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
How to improve my pronunciation? | How do I get my password?
Thank you very much for your quick response! #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 am   Thank you very much for your quick response!

Hello!

Thank you for your quick response on any question and keeping informed. I m spending a very busy life, therefore I m not able to benefit from this site. Ofcourse, any detailed information about the forum from you will help me know how this forum can help me. One important thing I want to share. I can not affort any money value for lectures, tuetion or any other help. Thanking you again for your quick response

Regards

Iqbal
Iqbalhssain

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I always follow your rules...Please resend lesson 1Please send me lesson number 1!Please send me more lessons...Many Thanks for your email...Thank you for your first lesson!I'm very pleased to recieve this e-mail from your wonderful siteHow many tests are incomplete?I'll invite my friends to the forum!I'm so tired these days...How can I order the English Test Package?Pleased to have you as my teacherneed materials on how to improve my pronunciation