to declare sacred; to dedicate; to bless
raze
reverberate
frustrate
consecrate

topic: should we always tell the truth?

A zoo has no useful purpose | Whether parents should help determined the future of their children or Children a
topic: should we always tell the truth? #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 23, 2010 20:44 pm   topic: should we always tell the truth?

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.
essay:

Truth be told, a good relationship always bases on belief and tolerant, and in order to make others believe in us, we always have to become honest in our lives. However, whether we some time should tell lie or not is a fascinating question. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the concept that we should tell lie in some situations because our lies will make other feel pleasured and help us to become polite.

To begin with, it is undeniable that people always want to hear the truth from others, but if we always tell the truth, we may make others feel disappointed; so, our relationships may be devastated. Therefore, telling lie is a good way to keep and enrich our relationships. For instance, that is so stupid when we see the new hair style of our boss and make a honest judge that this style is so obsolete and it does not fit with her clothes. In stead of do this, we can make some nice comments about her hair, and tell to her that you really want to have the same hair style. In this way, our supervisors will be very happy and have good impressions about us. As a result, the relationship between we and our employers will be enhanced.

In addition, in some cases, we have to tell lie in order show that we are gentlemanly people. In our daily lives, there are a lot of situations which will make us to waste a lot of time, and the best way to politely escape from them is telling the lie. for example, while we are walking to the park, we meet some friends, and they invite us go to a party. However, our intentions is walking around the park, and we can deny their invitation by telling the lie in reasonable ways, such as we have to go back home to help our father to fix old cars. Consequently, through the lie, we can save a lot of time, and get respect from others as a polite person.

In brief, a lie can destroy any good relationship, and stoles our belief in other's minds. However, for these reasons that I have mentioned above, some time the lie can help us to built our relationships because it can give others a lot of pleasure and respect.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (2)
Tung Lam

topic: should we always tell the truth? #2 (permalink) Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 am   topic: should we always tell the truth?

essay:

Truth be told, a good relationship always bases on belief and tolerant, and in order to make others believe in us, we always have to be honest in our lives. However, whether we sometime should tell lies or not is a fascinating question. As far as I am concerned, I completely agree with the concept that we should tell a lie in some situations because our lies will make others feel pleasured and help us to become polite.

To begin with, it is undeniable that people always want to hear the truth from others, but if we always tell the truth, we may make others feel disappointed; so, our relationships may be devastated. Therefore, telling a lie is a good way to keep and enrich our relationships. For instance, that is so stupid when we see the new hair style of our boss and make a honest judge that this style is so obsolete and it does not fit with her clothes. Instead of doinn this, we can make some nice comments about her hair, and tell to her that you really want to have the same hair style. In this way, our supervisors will be very happy and have good impressions about us. As a result, the relationship between we and our employers will be enhanced.

In addition, in some cases, we have to tell lies in order show that we are polite people. In our daily lives, there are a lot of situations which will cause us to waste a lot of time, and the best way to politely escape from them is by telling a lie. For example, while we are walking to the park, we meet some friends, and they invite us go to a party. However, our wish is to continue walking around the park, and we can deny their invitation by telling a lie, such as we have to go back home to help our father to fix old cars. Consequently, through the lie, we can save a lot of time, and get respect from others as a polite person.

In brief, a lie can destroy any good relationship, and steal our belief in other's minds. However, for these reasons that I have mentioned above, sometimes the lie can help us to built our relationships, because it can give others a lot of pleasure.
................................................................................................................................
Quite good Lam. Several changes have been made to your work. Please review to find them.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Increase teachers' salaries can improve the quality of the education?!Why do people live longerPeople behave differently when they wear different clothes.Mining should be bannedAdvertising is the main cause of unhealthy eating habits?Please check my essay.FOR THE VERY LAST TIME!Young people should take several kinds of jobs before they decide what career...Students should do part-time jobs when at school.Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term careeAgree or disagree:Television has destroyed communication among friends and familyPlaying sports teaches people more lessons about the life.Good morning everyone.