to twist about (usually with pain)
ingratiate
rue
writhe
denounce

Money in human life

Many teachers assign homework to students everyday | Is watching TV bad for children? ... revise it please ... and again some advice))
Money in human life #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 05, 2010 17:24 pm   Money in human life

Money play a central role in our daily lives. Some people consider its necessity to meet the daily needs. On the other side, a few people consider it secondary. However, the importance of money can only be self- defined depend on persons. My ideas of the importance of money may not be the same of the other. Therefore, money for me is an indispensable thing, you can't stay at home without money. It plays a critical role in our lives. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.

In the first place, money used to make our life easily, fantastic and make us optimistic because we can do what we want . Imagine your life without money. Your kids want to go to the Zoo, what will you do?. You have moral but you don't have Money , what will you do?. One of your family member is ill, how will you treat him?

By Money, we can do whatever we want, also, whenever and wherever. For example, my friend gained in high school a ( A ) , but he can't pursue his education because his family is poor, another friend from a wealthy family gained a ( B), so his father send him to study Medicine in East Europe. These are examples about the importance of money.

Nowadays, the social relationships depend on the financial situation. In spite of the importance of money , there is an important aspect must be considered in our life. This is moral aspect, which must be compatible with the existence of money.

To put all in a nutshell, money play a central role in our live without it you can do nothing. Enough money , you can do what you want.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?
Zuheir Khlaif

Location: Jerusalem

Money in human life #2 (permalink) Fri Nov 05, 2010 18:02 pm   Money in human life

Still only poor Khlaif. Keep at it. Find the same topic written by another student and compare their work with yours.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
works vs wordsprogress is always goodNowadays, food has become easier to prepare.The College yearsDo you agree or disagree? "For a business, it is acceptable to do anything tban smoking ... i tried to do like you said .. Kitos...Grades encourage students to learn.Agree/Disagree: It is better to be a member of a group than to be the leader of aPeople today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they likePlaying a game is fun only when you winis there more need land for nature or land for housing and industrycomputers have made life easier and more convenientMoney in human life