widespread ruin; destruction
increment
devastation
impostor
paradox

What does TOEFLŪ mean?

Is it possible to know about people something by judging their clothes? | Say what you think one of the most useful book for you, explain the reasons.
What does TOEFL mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm   What does TOEFL mean?

Torsten Daerr :
good day! very thanks your email and your coach. but I'm sorry I don't understand what is the TOEFL? could you explain?

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss an experiment with dummies?
Lhy55430

What does TOEFL mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 08, 2010 16:34 pm   What does TOEFL mean?

Teaching Of English as a Foreign Language.
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy than it is to earn a lot ofTelevision has had a mostly positive effect on society.please rate my essayTOEFLŪ intergral writing--excise in delta, about pruningthe Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information or creates probleAgree or not : people make quickly decision are always wrongIntegrative writing taskIntergrated Task:Watching TV is bad for childrenDistance learning and online computer class should replace classroomDoing same things vs. trying new things.right to obtain informationWhat do you think a person would like and dislike about living in your town?Do you think that people in the past were friendlier than people are today?