Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

widespread ruin; destruction
increment
devastation
impostor
paradox
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does TOEFLŪ mean?

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
Is it possible to know about people something by judging their clothes? | Say what you think one of the most useful book for you, explain the reasons.
listening exercisestell a friend
What does TOEFL mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm   What does TOEFL mean?

Hi
Torsten Daerr :
good day! very thanks your email and your coach. but I'm sorry I don't understand what is the TOEFL? could you explain?

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss an experiment with dummies?
Lhy55430

What does TOEFL mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 08, 2010 16:34 pm   What does TOEFL mean?

Teaching Of English as a Foreign Language.

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Is it possible to know about people something by judging their clothes? | Say what you think one of the most useful book for you, explain the reasons.
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy than it is to earn a lot ofTelevision has had a mostly positive effect on society.please rate my essayTOEFLŪ intergral writing--excise in delta, about pruningthe Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information or creates probleAgree or not : people make quickly decision are always wrongIntegrative writing taskIntergrated Task:Watching TV is bad for childrenDistance learning and online computer class should replace classroomDoing same things vs. trying new things.right to obtain informationWhat do you think a person would like and dislike about living in your town?Do you think that people in the past were friendlier than people are today?