Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

rubbing out; deletion; eradication
fax
carriage
erasure
example
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Team Trainers
Drehscheibe Project Gera | Nordhausen TOEIC® prep group January/February 2013
listening exercisestell a friend
English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:25 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hi everybody,

We are looking for English language trainers who want to take part in the following training project:

TOEIC prep course
period: Monday, January 17, 2011 through to April 08, 2011
time: from 7:30 am to 3 pm, (8 units 45 minutes each), Monday through Friday
purpose: preparation to take the TOEIC Test

The group consists of about 8 people who want to increase their job chances by improving their English. The course is funded by the federal labour/employment agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, Nordhausen).

For previous TOEIC prep courses in Nordhausen, please check these threads:
ESL/teaching English job: Nordhausen July 14 through September 21, 2009
ESL job: Nordhausen October 6 through December 14, 2009
ESL Trainers wanted: TOEIC prep course Nordhausen, January to July 2010

Here is some more information on the course: Englischkurs in Nordhausen

If you are interested, please contact us here on the forum.

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, talks: A recruiting company advertises its services via a radio commercial
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Nordhausen #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 20, 2010 14:31 pm   Nordhausen

I'm very much interested in teaching in Nordhausen. I'm in Berlin for now after being for a while in Brazil translating a book, but completely free to travel.

to contact me: kayanmonteiro@gmail.com
+4917625988075
Kayan

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #3 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hello Kayan, thank you very much for your interest in working with us. How many days can you work in Nordhausen and where would you stay? Also, do you have any experience in preparing candidates for the TOEIC test?

TOEIC listening, talks: A young man calls up regarding an advertisement
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #4 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

I guess I could stay for the entire course if necessary. I would try to rent a WG, but I also have friends in nearby cities. I'm not yet very familiar with the TOEIC but mostly TOELF, and tests for translations purposes.
Kayan

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #5 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 19:17 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hello!

I would like to teach this course, if possible. I can commute and I can do Monday through Friday.

Thank you very much for posting details.

Best wishes,

Georgeta
Georgeta
You can meet me at english-test.net

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #6 (permalink) Mon Nov 22, 2010 22:14 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hi Torsten,

thank you for including me in this link - but please could you let me know is this a full or part time course and what the hours are.

Many thanks
Norma

PS - any more work in Havelberg?
Ebony
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Nordhausen #7 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 am   Nordhausen

Dear Torsten,

thanks for including me in this link too. I'm afraid I won't be available for the whole teaching period you suggested in your e-mail (December 2010 to February
2011). However, I could stand in for the trainer that this job will be assigned to, provided he or she needs a supply trainer for some days.

Keep me informed!

Regards
Roberto
I'm here quite often ;-)

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #8 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Kayan wrote:
I guess I could stay for the entire course if necessary. I would try to rent a WG, but I also have friends in nearby cities. I'm not yet very familiar with the TOEIC but mostly TOELF, and tests for translations purposes.

Hi Kayan, many thanks for your interest in working with us. How much of the information contained in the links I provided have you read? It is vital that you get a clear understanding of how these projects are run. So please invest some time into familiarizing yourself with the TOEIC test as such as well as the methods and materials we have been using to prepare our groups so far.

All the information is available to you for free.

TOEIC listening, talks: Stadium announcement inviting fans to stay for after game party
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #9 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 20:38 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Unfortunately, cannot do this course - more interested in Havelberg?

Regards,
Norma
Ebony

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #10 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 20:44 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hi Norma, regardless where the course takes place you should read through the trainer reports to get an idea of how we work.

TOEIC listening, talks: Newspaper advertising rep is leaving phone message for prospective customer
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEIC Nordhausen #11 (permalink) Thu Dec 02, 2010 13:44 pm   TOEIC Nordhausen

Hi,
just came across this forum while looking for teaching jobs in and around Nordhausen. I was born there but have been living in the UK for the past 6 years, teaching English (CELTA qualified).
I'm relocating to Nordhausen in a couple of weeks and was wondering if you're still looking for teachers for that TOEIC course. Checked the location and it's only a 5min walk down the road form my house :)

Regards,
Christine
Christine168

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #12 (permalink) Wed Dec 08, 2010 13:25 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hello Christine, thank you very much for your interest in joining our team. We are still in the process of putting together the trainer team for this upcoming project so it would be great if you could send me your CV.

Best regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many stops are there on this bus route?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

teaching in Nordhausen #13 (permalink) Tue Dec 21, 2010 15:34 pm   teaching in Nordhausen

Hello Torsten,

Was wondering if you received my CV as I haven't heard from you since I emailed it to you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Christine
Christine168

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #14 (permalink) Tue Dec 21, 2010 21:52 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

Hello Christine,

Thank you very much for submitting your CV. The start of the course has been postponed again and I will get back to you as soon as starting date is definite.

Merry Christmas.
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: How often do we have staff retreats?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011 #15 (permalink) Mon Jan 17, 2011 14:15 pm   English trainers wanted: Nordhausen January 17 through April 8 2011

English course 17th January 2011

Torsten Daerr / English Team

Participants:
Martina Gerlach / Nordhausen
Jeniffer Tyras / Heringen
Wolfgang Pientka / Ellrich
Antje Fischer / Kleinwechsungen
Günther Dietrich / Steinbrücken

Questions:
- How long did you learn English?
- What other languages do you understand / do you speak?
- What countries have you been to? …. and why?
- Do you have somebody, who is using English/ is learning English/ is teaching English?
- How much time do you watch TV a day / many hours a week?
- How much time do you spend in the public transport per day or in your own car per day?
- Describe your qualification, profession, and more activities!
- What do you do in your free time?
- What is your favourite music? What type of music do you like?

Every participant has to create a short description of one of his/her partner
New words:
self-employed, colleague, son in law, near Dresden, consultant, waitress, vocabulary, winter tyres, it works (es klappt), relatives, acquaintances, classical music, plants, factories, high noon, lunch time, it was a long time ago, she watches TV for two hours a week, a day, a month, wholesale, currency,
She drives 5 minutes every day to get here.
That’s all I know about her. It was a long time ago.
At noon we had a good lunch!

Alphabet:

a äi alpha CIA, ACDC
b bi bravo BBC
c ci Charlie CNN
d di delta DJ
e I echo
f ef foxtrot AFN
g dschi golf GI
h edsch hotel HQ
i ai india IQ, FBI
j dschäijuliett DJ
k käi kilo UK
l el lima
m em mike MTV, IBM
n en november NBC
o ou Oscar OK
p pi papa pm
q kju quebec / queen IQ
r ahr romeo
s es sierra
t ti tango
u ju uniform UK / USA
v wi victor
w dabbelju whiskey
x eks xray
y wai yankee
z zet zulu

Abbreviation
Wolfgang
You can meet me at english-test.net

Drehscheibe Project Gera | Nordhausen TOEIC® prep group January/February 2013
ESL Forums | English Team Trainers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
difference between passed by, passed out, passed off, and Passed overINVALID CONTACTEilenburg, from 25.02.13Looking for English language trainers/coaches in KharkovEilenburg group, until October 12, 2012So führen Sie geförderte Englischkurse durchHow are government funded English courses run in GermanyFlo Rida performance Teen Choice Awards 2012Useful manual for all IT candidatesLogistics group DelitzschAdvice please: IELTS v TOEFL®Excellent video seminars for English Trainers and ESL TeachersEnglish trainers wanted: Eilenburg February 6 through March 30, 2012