intentionally; purposefully; methodically
deliberately
anyway
apparently
fair

handicraft vs. handiwork

Usage and grammar question (of, for, not..but) | email - past tense vs. present tense
handicraft vs. handiwork #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm   handicraft vs. handiwork

I know I might be able to find the answer to this question by carefully reading the definition of these words but maybe you can give me a hand with it. What exactly is the difference between the words 'handiwork' and 'handicraft'?

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, talks: Young woman leaves voice mail asking her friend to call back

handicraft vs. handiwork #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 16:16 pm   handicraft vs. handiwork

Handicraft relates to traditional 'craft' type activities.

Handiwork is more general and can relate to a wider number of activities.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What does PSST mean?What is a packing slip?due to or not due to -that is the question.Informal letterdefinition of 'insane'?Is 'lean management trainer' a German term?Ways to ask waitress/waiter to serve the dessert"end up loved" and "end up rejected". Are both of these accepCheck My Sentence PleaseLiving room and bed roomTwist In My Sobrietypersonal profielimpart = to give a part or share/ to make known/ to tell