Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

intentionally; purposefully; methodically
deliberately
anyway
apparently
fair
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

handicraft vs. handiwork

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Usage and grammar question (of, for, not..but) | email - past tense vs. present tense
listening exercisestell a friend
handicraft vs. handiwork #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm   handicraft vs. handiwork

I know I might be able to find the answer to this question by carefully reading the definition of these words but maybe you can give me a hand with it. What exactly is the difference between the words 'handiwork' and 'handicraft'?

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, talks: Young woman leaves voice mail asking her friend to call back
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

handicraft vs. handiwork #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 21, 2010 16:16 pm   handicraft vs. handiwork

Handicraft relates to traditional 'craft' type activities.

Handiwork is more general and can relate to a wider number of activities.
Language Coach

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Usage and grammar question (of, for, not..but) | email - past tense vs. present tense
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does PSST mean?What is a packing slip?due to or not due to -that is the question.Informal letterdefinition of 'insane'?Is 'lean management trainer' a German term?Ways to ask waitress/waiter to serve the dessert"end up loved" and "end up rejected". Are both of these accepCheck My Sentence PleaseLiving room and bed roomTwist In My Sobrietypersonal profielimpart = to give a part or share/ to make known/ to tell