to express sympathy with another in sorrow, pain or misfortune
prognosticate
elucidate
consummate
condole

Negative effects of illiteracy

an integrated essay-salvage logging&sorry for not seeing your correction,Mr.K | A/D:with the help of thechnology, students can quickly learn more information
Negative effects of illiteracy #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 16:27 pm   Negative effects of illiteracy

Negative Effects Of Illiteracy
In today’s world, many social, political and economic problems which people try to handle are occurred as an inevitable result of illiteracy. Since illiteracy underlies the problems in question in this respect,it can be seen that illiteracy has a wealth of effects on individuals, peoples or countries. Drug abuse and unemployment can be regarded as the chief bad effects of illiteracy.
To begin with drug abuse,it can easily be asserted that illiteracy is one of the most reasons of drug abuse. Research also indicate that people who could not receive an sufficient education are more likely to be a drug addict than others. As people who are in the grip of illiteracy can not make right decisions and they might not protect himself from drug addiction,for instance individuals who are in the grip of illiteracy may take somebodies who are drug addict and involved in criminal activities as a model more likely than others.
When its come to unemployment,in today’s world education also has become a indispensable part of people’ s life and especially business world. Unless people who desire to find a good and well-paid job take a good education,they would not have a job opportunities which they want. Because of the fact that a myriad of companies prefer educated people to others,educated people establish great ascendancy over other people. Thus people who do not receive a sufficient education are obligated to make such attempts to find a job which they want in vain.
In conclusion, taking all negative effects mentioned above into consideration,it is obvious that illiteracy gives rise to a lot of problems it has numerous vital effects on people’s life unemployment and drug abuse are two of the main negative aspects of illiteracy. Moreover it is a contributory factor in these problems. In my opinion,if the governments want their countries to advance not to deteriorate,they should solve the problem immediately.
Ibra347

Re: Negative effects of illiteracy #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 20:26 pm   Re: Negative effects of illiteracy

[quote="Ibra347"]Negative Effects Of Illiteracy
In today’s world, many social, political and economic problems which people try to handle are occurring as an inevitable result of illiteracy. Since illiteracy underlies the problems in question in this respect,it can be seen that illiteracy has a wealth of effects on individuals, peoples or countries. Drug abuse and unemployment can be regarded as the chief causes of illiteracy.
To begin with drug abuse,it can easily be asserted that illiteracy is one of the reasons given for drug abuse. Research also indicate that people who could not receive a sufficient education are more likely to become drug addicts than others, as people who are in the grip of illiteracy cannot make right decisions and they might not protect themselves from drug addiction. For instance, individuals who are in the grip of illiteracy may take somebody who is a drug addict and involve them in criminal activities.
When its come to unemployment, in today’s world education has become an indispensable part of people’ s lives, and especially in the business world. Unless people who desire to find a good and well-paid job have a good education,they would not have the job opportunities which they want. Because of the fact that a myriad of companies prefer educated people to others, educated people establish great ascendancy over other people. Thus people who do not receive sufficient education are obligated to make such attempts to find a job which they want in vain.

In conclusion, taking all negative aspects mentioned above into consideration,it is obvious that illiteracy gives rise to a lot of problems. It has numerous vital effects on people. Unemployment and drug abuse are two of the main negative aspects of illiteracy. Moreover it is a contributory factor in these problems. In my opinion,if the governments want their countries to advance not to deteriorate,they should solve the problem immediately.
..............................................................................................................................
Not bad at all Ibra. Your punctuation is your greatest weakness. Check it out.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Negative effects of illiteracy #3 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 20:51 pm   Negative effects of illiteracy

thanks a lot.
Ibra347

Thank you, Kitos!an independent writing about jobsessaysPeople attend college or university for many different reasons.Television advertising directed toward young children should not be allowedPlan your free timePlease grade my essay, any feedback welcome ;)Young people should take several different kinds of jobIt is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of thThe famous person from history I would like to meet.Prefer fiction or nonfiction book?Watching a movie in theater is better or watching at home?Adverstising can tall you great deal deal about the country.