intended for general circulation
jocular
imperious
ready
encyclical

I need to get a good grade on these SATŪ's - Help Please!

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Found this cool vocabulary building software | Free SATŪ Vocab app
I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please! #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 02, 2006 23:07 pm   I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please!

My name is Corey and I am a Junior in High School. I have about an 80 overall average throughout High School. Which is not that good... I realllyyy need to get a good grade on these SAT's. I live in NY and i have a private tutor i have been working with but have not been working SOO hard. The SAT's are 1 month away and i REALY need some strategies/help/techniques to make me do better because this test might be what I need to get in to a reasonably good college.

PLEASE HELP EVERYONE!

thank you
Ck1606

Hey Guys I Need Some Help Please #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:07 am   Hey Guys I Need Some Help Please

hi corey,

if you have a private tutor, use him! otherwise, it's just a waste of money. anything anyone tells you on this forum, you've probably already heard. there are no sat secrets that will magically get you a high score. what will get you a high SAT score is, well, studying, but i'm sure you already knew that.

in the unfortunate event that you have a really bad SAT tutor, here's some SAT study tips. one month is plenty of time to get your score up, so stay focused, study every day, and again, please, listen to your tutor.
Ncy111

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please! #3 (permalink) Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:44 am   I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please!

Nothing can beat out hard work. Putting in the effort is what really matters. You can't sit and watch TV every day and expect yourself to do well on the SAT. You have to work for it.
Lil Mnchkin

I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please! #4 (permalink) Mon Feb 19, 2007 21:45 pm   I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please!

drop your tutor. study / take one practice test a day.

I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please! #5 (permalink) Sun Nov 07, 2010 15:11 pm   I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please!

hi curey

i had the same problems like you but i read a book and it made me more intelligent, i think. now, i am not bored when i am learning for a test. this book teached me how to do that. i think that the book will also help you. tihs is the site from you can buy it: http://22cd4jmc8trtbu7ctcwgv6xc81.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=NIKTUDY. i hope you will enjoy it, because i did
Niktudy

Re: I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please! #6 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 am   Re: I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please!

I found a site: www.perfect800.com. They offer hundreds of free SAT Math questions, and you can sort by difficulty and question type, so you can really pick problems that work for you. They also have leveling up and challenges which give it a video game like feel. It's awesome!
Mathwhiz

I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please! #7 (permalink) Sat Jan 29, 2011 20:24 pm   I need to get a good grade on these SAT's - Help Please!

Just study hard and take all practice tests
Testguru

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Selling actual SATŪ practice tests!where to take SATŪChinese foreign exchange student living in D.C. area looking for SATŪ prep help...Looking for SATŪ prep assistance for Chinese foreign exchange student . . .Unusual offer - NOT spamGREŪ/SATŪ words Insult generatorSATŪ VocabSATŪ vocab - Help!Learning SATŪ by yourself?Better School: Princeton or Harvard?SATŪ Tutor Looking to License Testing Materials and Online DiagnosticsFree online SATŪ Math Preparation siteNeed to improve my SATŪ score