Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

flood
functionary
inundation
bevel
upheaval
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

[GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12]

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
500+500+100 vocabulary tests
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SAT® Test
The quality and attention to detail is apparent. | How should I start SAT® preparing?
listening exercisestell a friend
[GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12] #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:03 am   [GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12]

Tips for making up examples:

1. DO NOT use something very ancient like BC this or BC that. DO NOT use a year that is very current (yes yes yes, I know some examples of mine I did. However like I said below, I just started using the formula so I was pretty new to it and was like all of you guys, didn't want to take the risk to make up examples and possibly get a 0 for factually incorrect information.)
2. DO NOT use a real event that is popular, well-known like Hitler, and cliche, like Hitler as well or Stalin.
3. DO NOT even use a real event! (I know some examples below I did, however, that was a while ago when I first started using the formula and now I've perfected. And besides, I just used a real event as a template, like I used the 1996 Olympics but made an example within that that wasn't real.)
4. DO NOT use all three examples in the same year or decade. I recommend possibly one year in late 1700's or early 1800's, another year in later 1800's, and another year in early or mid 1900's, even though in some example essays below I did use examples in the same century. DO NOT use the same sort of example for all three. For example, if you talk about a Civil War in the 1700's. DO NOT mention another war as an example in the 1800's. Spread it out. So for example: If the topic is "Does taking initiative bring a successful future?" I would use a businessman, an architect, and a politician. NOT war war war. NOTE: THIS REALLY DEPENDS ON THE TOPIC, SO IN SOME CASES ALL YOUR EXAMPLES CAN BE IN THE SAME CENTURY OR ONE CENTURY APART. HOWEVER DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DO IT IN THE SAME YEAR OR DECADE. At least 20-30 years apart even though I, as of now in my mature and experience stat, AT LEAST 50 years part if not more.
5. Be smart. Don't talk about Ipods in the 1700's or High Speed bullet trains in the 1800's. Try to be as relevant as possible to the year. For example, I want to talk about a civil war that's happening in the China. I don't want to mention it in the year 1900's. I would go back a step and possible late 1700's or early 1800's and mention something about a Mongolian invasion, which I know it didn't happen but it's quite realistic to me.
6. Trust me and my method. This is the most important. If you don't believe in me, you will literally panic, knowing that everything on your paper is made up and you'll fail. No, Follow the tips above and the formula below and you'll do fine. I can guarantee you'll either earn a 11 (if the grader didn't have his hot coffee in the morning) or a 12 (most likely if you followed everything above and below).
7. FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW. Now I don't want people posting below saying I'd rather say this I'd rather say that. I don't care what you say because I haven't really done that before. So, if it works for you then good for you. However, you've been warned.
8. KNOW that Collegeboard graders grade based on how well your examples back up your viewpoint, NOT on how factually correct your examples are.
9. DO NOT rush yourself. Let the examples flow out of your mind. DO NOT try to make the topic question fit your examples. TRY TO make your examples fit your topic question as close as possible.
10. Stay calm. Knowing that other people have succeeded with this method will only allow you to move forward and have a mind with strong fortitude. You can only succeed. Failure isn't an option if you follow everything above and below.
11. Personally I like to use European countries mixed with one United States example. But it's up to you. Sometimes, depending on the topic, I would even include asian countries like Philippines, China, Japan, Korea etc.

Essay Formula Below (FOLLOW IT EXACTLY! DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS!):

Paragraph 1: Introduction
1: The question: "[i](copy question here)[i]" suggests that [i](state what the question means to you)[i].
2: In other words, (go to the quote in the boxed area, and rephrase at least one option).
3: In my opinion, (state your position).
4: Throughout society and in life, the evidence to support my viewpoint is pervasive.
(^^yes leave it like that^^)

Paragraph 2: Example 1
1: Use an example here. Include:
- Transition word (example: 'For example' and 'Consider the case')
- Who, what, where, when
2: Background (of example)
3: More Detail
4: Link. Link your example back to the question. Without this, your essay may get a 0. ):

Paragraph 3: Example 2
- Who, what, where, when
4: Link. Link your example back to the question. Without this, your essay may get a 0. ):

Paragraph 4: Example 3
- Who, what, where, when

Paragraph 5: Conclusion
1: Clearly, the examples above show that (rephrase your position on the issue using different words than before).
2: Revisit an example from above.
3: Revisit another example from above.
4: MAJOR LINK! Make the rule seem crucial to the existence of life as we know it.

9 EXAMPLES BELOW THAT GOT A 12 ON THE ESSAY WITH MADE-UP/FAKE EXAMPLES:

EXAMPLE 1:

Topic: A better understand of other people contributes to the development of moral virtues. We shall be both kinder and fairer in our treatment of others if we understand them better. Understanding ourselves and understanding others are connected, since as human beings we all have things in common. Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves?
==================================================
The question "Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves?" suggest that we may be better off in life if we look at the morals of others. In other words, other people set good examples in order for us to understand life's moral virtues. In my opinion, I think we need other human beings in order to make us truly understand ourselves. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take for examples Tze Wong, who was a stubborn and troubled officer during the Civil War in China during the 1930's. He was always hesitant in letting his troops to battle. When he visited a good friend of his who was also a general, he saw how calm and collected he was. His friend based his tranquility in times of terror on meditation. Soon, Tze Wong found hope and quietness in the mist of war. He meditated every night and woke up everyday feeling confident. As a result, he would become one of the most feared general and he would soon help Mao Ze Dong, China's president at that time, win the war. As you can see, Tze Wong visited a good friend of his, who told Tze Wong to be nervous-free and be calm in every aspect of life even in times of war.

Look at Graigee of Canada, who was a greedy, obnoxious man during the 1920's. He was a wealthy mayor in his hometown. He would raise the taxes on his fellow townsmen and be undisputably greedy. Once, he visited another town while cruising in his own car. He saw homeless men and women giving donations. He also saw people exchanging money. He was inspired and soon went home donating millions to charity. As you can see, Graigee saw other people donating money and felt he had to do the same. As a result, he became smart and became a philanthropist.

My last vivid example is Ted Law, who was a fast businessman during the 1950's in the United States. He worked all day and night. He was dubbed "the busiest man on his street". During Christmas, he saw families gathered together singing songs. Deep down inside, he felt guilty and full of shame. As a result, he cut his job time to part time and spent more time with his beloved family. As you can see, Ted saw other families enjoying their time together and felt that he should do the same with his family as well.

Clearly the examples above show that other people make one have more knowledge of oneself. Look at Tze Wong, who became calm and confident about the war after visiting his meditating friend. Also take note of Graigee, who felt that he should give to charity after seeing even the poorest of human beings donate pennies. Only if the world seek into other societies, may we have more knowledge of ourselves and make better decisions.

Example 2:

Topic: The old saying, “be careful what you wish for,” may be an appropriate warning. The drive to achieve a particular goal can dangerously narrow one’s perspective and encourage the fantasy that success in one endeavor will solve all of life’s difficulties. In fact, success can sometimes have unexpected consequences. Those who propel themselves toward the achievement of one goal often find that their lives are worse once “success” is achieved than they were before. Can success be disastrous?
The question “Can success be disastrous?” suggest that accomplishment may have bad results. In other words, success also can come with consequences. In my opinion, I feel that success can be deleterious to one’s life. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take note of Con Taylor, who was accepted by a very wealthy business and soon became the “top boss” of the company during the 1950’s in the United States. Before joining the business, he had many “low-class” friends and was in good relations with his parents. When he came back to his hometown to visit, no one noticed him, not even his parents. He was very distraught because he abandoned his hometown society and went into a very world the “low-class” people hate which is the rich men and women. Con was too caught up in his business. As a result, he failed to notice his past social life. As you can see, his “success” led him to ruin his life socially.

Also take note of Crag Mcnamor, who became a very wealthy person in the finance world during the 1940’s in Canada. He “was” a very helpful and nice person before becoming wealthy. After he became rich, his tone began to change. He always wanted more money and better reputation. He started to become obdurate, not listening to his co-workers or his friends. Soon, no one wanted to make business with him. He soon became “broke” or poor and failed money-wise and social-wise as well. As you can see, Crag Mcnamor was a nice and generous guy in the beginning and once he hit “success”, his downfall in his business would soon follow inevitably.

My last vivid example is Tehino Petralo, who was Malaysia’s president in the early 1900’s. His success would soon come when he became apprentice and later president. He was known to be the “heavenly angel” in his country town because he was always helpful. He nursed many children and helped them. Then all of a sudden, he was soon named “apprentice” by the “Board of all known”. They were indeed intrigued by Tehino’s characteristics. Soon, he was appointed president of Malaysia. He soon became a tyrannical leader. He wanted more and more tanks ordered in order to build an army to his advantage. Taxes were soaring as well as gas prices. Stores ran out of business fast. Everyone hated Tehino. As a result, he was unanimously voted out by the people of Malaysia, not surprisingly. He was abandoned by his family and was shunned from society. AS you can see, his success as President of Malaysia led him to become a ruthless leader who was eventually rejected by society.

Clearly the examples above show that success lead to devastating outcomes. Look at Crag, who soon became broke because he was stubborn and greedy, and not one wanted to make business with him. Also take note of Tehino, whose ruthless administration in office led him to be rejected and turned away from society. Only if the world know the consequences of success, may the world be smarter in the decisions it makes every day.

Example 3:

Topic: A mistakenly cynical view of human behavior holds that people are primarily driven by selfish motives: the desire for wealth, for power, or for fame. Yet history gives us many examples of individuals who have sacrificed their own welfare for a cause or principle that they regarded as more important than their own lives. Conscience¬¬¬¬ – that powerful inner voice that tells us what is right and what is wrong – can be a more compelling force than money, power, or fame. Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power?
The question "Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money,fame, or power?" suggest that conscience may have more effect on you in order for you to take the right action than reputation. In other words, to know what's right and what's wrong is a better motivator than being lionized. In my opinion, one should dicern between what's moral and what's not moral to make the right decision. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take note of Jon Balvino, who was a firefighter for the 21th district area during September 11, 2001 in New York City. The twin towers were on fire and people needed help. Jon and his crew rushed up the stairs of one of the burning beauty of concrete and saved a few people. Then, tragedy struck. The first of the twin towers fell, killing Jon and his crew. As you can see, saving people's lives is a more powerful motivator than fame, money, or power.

Also take note of Cartley Buzzer, who was a helper in a plan for a store theft during the 1950's in the United States. She knew that shee was going to be caught if they succeeded in this terrible crime. She didn't want to be involved. As a result, she told the police about the set-up. Her so-called "friends" went to the county jail. Cartley Buzzer was dubbed "the most honest person in the community" because she helped the police prevent a crime. As you can see, her "conscience" made her derail the thought of stealing money and tell the police.

My last example is Caroline Barbara, who was a police officer during a midnight car chase in 2006 in Los Angeles. She was a part of a hot pursuit chase in the neighborhood when the suspect parked his car suddenly in the middle of the road. The suspect got out and pointed his gun at another officer. When the suspect pulled the trigger, Caroline jumped out and took the bullet with her. Immediately, the suspect was tasered and arrested. Sadly for Caroline, she died in the 24 hours medical care at St. Jon's hospital. As you can see, she did what was right to save her friend, but it costed her life. This was a result of not for money or reputation, but for what was right pure out of her heart.

Clearly the examples above show that the "consciense" is a more powerful motivator than for wealth and authority. Look at Jon, who died while saving people during 9/11 and did it instead of for money or reputation but for what was right. Also take note of Cartley, who relied on her "conscience" to prevent a crime she was going to participate in for stolen cash. If everybody in the world knows what is right and what is wrong, the world will make better decisions in life and have a much safer community.

Example 4:

Topic: Technology promises to make our lives easier, freeing up time for leisure pursuits. But the rapid pace of technological innovation and the spilt second processing capabilities of computers that can work virtually nonstop have made all of us feel rushed. We have adopted the relentless pace of the very machines that were supposed to simplify our lives, with the result that, whether at work or play, people do not feel like their lives have changed for the better. Do changes that make our lives easier not necessarily make them better?
The question "Do changes that make our lives easier not necessarily make them better?" suggest that the increase of technology innovations may make our lives harder. In other words, things that make our lives easier make us feel more rushed. In my opinion, I think changes in our lives make our chores easier but not necessarily better. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Consider Jo Bob, who was a shipper of goods along the west coast of United States during the 1800's. Once the technology of faster trains sprung up, Jo's life was easier because he got more shipment to cities in a few weeks rather than months. However, he also had to work longer hours and ship goods to more cities. His life was ruined and tiring. As a result, he died from exhaustion during the trip to Baltimore. As you can see, the railroad made his life much more easier because the trains were faster, but as a result, he had to over-work his body and he died soon after.

Also take for example Cameron Jussey, who worked at a central downtown office during the 1900's in the United States. He always relaxed during the hours when he waited for his computer to finish uploading. He would chill with his friends and talk. When the technology of faster operating computers appeared, his boss made him work twice as long and he had to give up family time. His life was in a rush everyday. He would miss his wife and children everyday, and he wouldn't get time to visit his buddies. As you can see, the fast computer technology made his life easier because he didn't have to wait hours for his computer to upload, but it also made him speed up more and therefore, he didn't have quality time to spend with his family.

The last vivid example is Connor Blitey, who worked at a food store in the United States during the early 1900's. When the technology of cars came about, the cars were slow, but it was during the early 1900's, and they were valued for their elegance in style. Connor bought one and he used it everyday. Eventually, he would get up late and rush to work in his T-Ford car. He would do poorly at work like giving the customers the wrong product or count the money wrong because he didin't get enough sleep everyday. He was fired soon after because of his over-dependence on the speed of his car than the speed of walking. As you can see, Connor's new car made his life easier because he didn't have to waste energy to walk, but his car also made him late to work and got him fired.

Clearly the examples above show that technology can make our lives more smooth but doesn't increase its quality. Look at Jo Bob, who had to work more hours after the invention of faster trains and also died from exhaustion. What about Connor, whose over-dependency on his T-Ford car eventually lead to the end of his career as a food store cashier accountant. If the world only acknowledge technology instead of taking advantage of it, our lives would truly be better.

Example 5:

Topic: To change is to risk something, making us feel insecure. Not to change is a bigger risk, though we seldom feel that way. There is no choice but to change. People, however, cannot be motivated to change from the outside. All of our motivation comes from within. What motivates people to change?
The question "What motivates people to change?" suggest that certain situations make people to adapt. In other words, certain events in life make you inevitable to adaptation through change or else you will be surpassed by others and fail in life. In my opinion, change is necessary if you want to succeed and improve in life. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take note of famous Intalian businessman Revino Trey, who had to adapt to his environment in Italy during the 1900's. He was into Operation Research and had to change his marketing skills because he was losing money and stocks in the market. He gathered with many of his co-workers and invented a marketing skill called stalking. The skill was to buy stocks during times of great wealth in the country and then sell them as quick as possible. It was way better than before, which was to buy the stocks and wait and wait untill the stock market rose. The market would soon crash when in times of dispair. As you can see, Revino had to adapt and in doing so, he died wealthy and handed his skills in marketing to his successor, his son.

Also take for example Bobby Lenning, who was a hot dog seller in the United States during the late 1900's. His hot dog selling company was plummeting to the ground because of the not many variety choices of what to add to the hot dog and the not many stores opened world wide. He soon hired a salseman called Hang Cocker, who marketed Bobby's company. He marketed it so well that people were persuaded into giving money donations to the company. He made an advertisement called Spread the Hot-Dog disease please. Soon, the company was expanding and in a matter of years, the logo Hot-Dog nation was born, and the company thrived. Bobby adapted and hired Hang, who got him fame and glory, and the reason they succeeded was that Bobby changed.

My final vivid example is Jon Mekau from India, who was a pilot for the airline India Air during the 1950's in India. He was flying a plane when he flew over volcanoes. His plane stalled and he wondered what had just happened. The plane fell to an altitude of 13,000 feet before he got back control of the plane. He soon found out that it was the volcanic fumes that caused the stalling. Knowing this new and useful knowledge, he changed his course of flying and flew around areas with volcanio activity. He saved thousands of people and was soon named the pilot of the year. His knowledge of volcano activites in different areas contributed to his success and his well-gained fame in having safety of the passengers his top priority. As you can see, he adapted by changing courses in flying and saved thousands of innocent men and women everyday.

Cleary the above examples show that change is crucial for success. Look at Revino, who changed his marketing tactics in order to gain wealth. Also take note of Bobby, who hired Hang instead of doing it all by himself, and as a result, he succeeded by becoming the founder of a well-known Hot-dog company. Only by adapting through changed can the world be successful in every aspect of life.

Example 6:

Topic: Traditionally the term “heroism” has been applied to those who have braved physical danger to defend a cause or to protect others. But one of the most feared dangers people face is that of disapproval by their family, peers, or community. Sometimes acting courageously requires someone to speak out at the risk of such rejection. We should consider those who do so true heroes. Should heroes be defined as people who say what they think when we ourselves lack the courage to say it?
The question "Should heroes be defined as people who say what they think when we ourselves lack the courage to say it?" suggest that a hero can be someone who has the guts to say what society is scared of anouncing. In other words, to be a hero, you just have to stand and say what you believe in. In my opinion, the men and women who speak for what is moral and what is in their hearts when the public is a coward are the real heroes. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to support my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take note of Michelle Trevano in the 1800's, who spoke for women's rights in the United States. She went to Seneca Falls Convention in support of the Women's Rights movement but was soon rejected by her husband, who opposed it and detested it. Her husband ran away from her because he believed only men had the rights to vote. Even after this, she still spoke for women's rights and set up her own campaign called "Suffrage For Life". As you can see, Michelle was a woman who continued to speak, even after being rejected by a family member. Therfore, she is considered a strong-minded hero.

Also take for example Robert Teanow, who fought for negro rights in the United States during the 1900's. He stood up against descrimination and prejudice from the white men. He set up a campaign called "The Determined Black nation" mainly to fend off unjustice. His friends didn't join, thinking that he would soon have the same consequences as Martin Luther King. Soon, the negros would have their first taste of freedom, thanks to Robert's heroism and him speaking out for the blacks that gave black men and women liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

My last vivid example is about a young man named Wang Wei Lin, who fought against authoritarianism and economic policies of the ruling Chinese Communist Party and voiced calls for democratic reform within the structure of the government. He stood in front of a line of tank and stopped their advance. He climbed onto the leading tank and told the driver to stop and turn back. Eventually, he was pulled back into the crowd by society. His courageous act was very heroic. Of course, the tanks continued to advance, but he told the driver that this was his country and no one could take it away from him. As you can clearly see, the man believed in what he knows is right and it was only him that stood up out of the thousands in the community. Therefore, he is a one-of-a-kind hero that has intuition.

Clearly the above examples show that heroes are those who follow their heart when no one else does. Look at Michelle Trevano, who still stood up for women's rights even though his husband rejected her. What about Robert Teanow, who fought for negro justice even when he was rejected by his peers. Only by believing in yourself can the world have heroic men and women and unite as one nation.

Example 7:

Topic: Technology promises to make our lives easier, freeing up time for leisure pursuits. But the rapid pace of technological innovation and the spilt second processing capabilities of computers that can work virtually nonstop have made all of us feel rushed. We have adopted the relentless pace of the very machines that were supposed to simplify our lives, with the result that, whether at work or play, people do not feel like their lives have changed for the better. Do changes that make our lives easier not necessarily make them better?
"Do changes that make our lives easier not necessarily make it better?" states that new improvements in our lives doesn't always simplify our lives. In other words, things that go in your life that is menat to help you may not. In my opinion, I think that sudden interruptions in our normal ives by faster technology may rush us even more. Throughout society, the evidence to prove my viewpoint is pervasive.

Consider John Fortner who lives in the United States in the 1960's. He had a low income and ownhed a computer company named "Aqua". As the years past by, he had felt his life accelerate. "Aqua" had obtained newer processers and faster microchips. The computers wwere working non-stop and so was John Fortner. His time with his family and relatives was cut short as well as his anniversary. His wife applied for divorce and his life was at its apex of ripping apart. As you can see, John obtained new technology which sped up work time and stress and resulted badly.

Also take for example Robert Kumar who was a car company manager in the 70's in Iraq. He was already working 10 hours a day. When the faster technology of the machinese that built cars for you arrived, Robert was pumping out cars and as well as his energy and time spent with his friends and family. At first, he still could spend at least an hour with them. Now, he would come back home really late or just sleep at work. Overall, you can tell that with the faster increase of car building, Robert's time with close personals decreased as well.

My last vivid example consist of a man named Kural Chimar, who was an oil driller in the 80-'s in the Middle East. He was making big bucks and would frequently go to his parent's house and visit them. But as the demand of oil increased, so did the technology to get it. Faster, more reliable drillers were invented. Kural had no time to waste but continue his work 24/7. His time with his wife and parents diminished. He wouldn't get enough sleep and would fequently skip lunch and dinner. He had terrible hygiene. His life was ruined. As you can tell, as the demand for oil, especially U.S.A's, Kural's life was sped up to an uncontested level, which entangled his job life and life outside of it as well.

As anyone can say, technology does affect your life in a bad way. Take for example John Fortner, whose company's fast technology sped up his everyday life and ruined it. Look at another example with Kural Chimar, whose oil company brought his life to a demise. Throughout the world, we should meet the needs of the workers before the needs of the consumers.

Example 8:

Topic: “Tough challenges reveal our strengths and weaknesses.” This statement is certainly true; adversity helps us discover who we are. Hardships can often lead us to examine who we are and to question what is important in life. In fact, people who have experienced seriously adverse events frequently report that they were positively changed by their negative experiences. Do you think that ease does not challenge us and that we need adversity to help us discover who we are?
The question "Do you think that ease does not challenge us and that we need adversity to help us discover who we are?" suggest that hardships in life makes us question ourselves exactly who we are and the importance in life. In other words, obstacles shows our pros and cons. In my opinion, we must overcome the many barricades in our life in order to find the true meaning of yourself, but we first must have determination and integrity in achieving this goal. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to support my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take note of Olympic runner John Eardley in the 1996 Atlanta Olympic games in the United States. He was about to win the race when one of his best friend, Stewart Rodney, fell and broke his knee. He took initiative and showed his kindness by going back and helping him up to win, even though he had lost already. As you can see, John Eardley was a determined man and when he was faced with a challenge, whther to finish the race or to help his friend up, he used his "conscience" and chose what was moral. He found out that in life, acknowledgement and generosity is more important in life that winning.

Also take note of Rodney Phillips, who was a greedy business manager of the petroleum company SPEED during the 1900's. He was convicted or 12 accounts of giving less effective gas to companies like TOX and ROADRUNNER. One day when his friend used the gas Rodney added Hydrochlorix acid to, which is highly flammable, his car hit a gas pipe protruding above the ground and blew up. His knowledge of his friend's death made him go into a state of isolation. Finally in a week, he came out a changed man. His goal now was to be a philanthropist and it was a result of this sad news and he knew that he had to give back the money to all the gas companies he cheated off of.

The last vivid example is Tony Janebow. He murdered two men with 7 accounts of second degree murder and assault in 1987. While in his jail cell waiting for his death sentence, he met a man across the cell doors. The man was found guilty for murder as well. The man gave Tony a bible and said "read it". He was inspired by it and that he didn't want to get killed by the 3 cocktail shot, so he wrote two books calle Repent and Never Give Up. This relieved some of his bad credits out in society. He found out his actions were wrong and showed his guilt in his book. Soon, the California government was inspired by his charisma and released him in 2007.

Clearly the above examples show that troubles in life lead to awareness of oneself. Look at John Eardley, who found out that helping was more important than winning. Take note of Rodney Phillips, who gave back to his community after his friend got killed on his "flammable" gas. Only by facing challenges in one's life, can the world have peace among society.

Example 9:

Topic: Traditionally the term “heroism” has been applied to those who have braved physical danger to defend a cause or to protect others. But one of the most feared dangers people face is that of disapproval by their family, peers, or community. Sometimes acting courageously requires someone to speak out at the risk of such rejection. We should consider those who do so true heroes. Should heroes be defined as people who say what they think when we ourselves lack the courage to say it?
===================================================
The question "Should heroes be defined as people who say what they think when we ourselves lack the courage to say it?" suggest that a hero can be someone who has the guts to say what society is scared of announcing. In other words, to be a hero, you just have to stand and say what you believe in. In my opinion, the men and women who speak for what is moral and what is in their hearts when the public is a coward are the real heroes. Throughout society and in life, the evidence to support my viewpoint is pervasive.

Take note of Michelle Trevano in the 1800's, who spoke for women's rights in the United States. She went to Seneca Falls Convention in support of the Women's Rights movement but was soon rejected by her husband, who opposed it and detested it. Her husband ran away from her because he believed only men had the rights to vote. Even after this, she still spoke for women's rights and set up her own campaign called "Suffrage For Life". As you can see, Michelle was a woman who continued to speak, even after being rejected by a family member. Therefore, she is considered a strong-minded hero.

Also take for example Robert Teanow, who fought for negro rights in the United States during the 1900's. He stood up against discrimination and prejudice from the white men. He set up a campaign called "The Determined Black nation" mainly to fend off injustice. His friends didn't join, thinking that he would soon have the same consequences as Martin Luther King. Soon, the negros would have their first taste of freedom, thanks to Robert's heroism and him speaking out for the blacks that gave black men and women liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

My last vivid example is about a young man named Wang Wei Lin, who fought against authoritarianism and economic policies of the ruling Chinese Communist Party and voiced calls for democratic reform within the structure of the government. He stood in front of a line of tank and stopped their advance. He climbed onto the leading tank and told the driver to stop and turn back. Eventually, he was pulled back into the crowd by society. His courageous act was very heroic. Of course, the tanks continued to advance, but he told the driver that this was his country and no one could take it away from him. As you can clearly see, the man believed in what he knows is right and it was only him that stood up out of the thousands in the community. Therefore, he is a one-of-a-kind hero that has intuition.

Clearly the above examples show that heroes are those who follow their heart when no one else does. Look at Michelle Trevano, who still stood up for women's rights even though his husband rejected her. What about Robert Teanow, who fought for negro justice even when he was rejected by his peers. Only by believing in yourself can the world have heroic men and women and unite as one nation.

Clearly the above examples show that heroes are those who follow their hear when no one else does.
Good luck!

Note: For the essay formula above, ALL CREDITS GOES TO TESTMASTERS!
Note: For all the essay examples above, ALL CREDITS GOES TO ME, Maxilius!

Join my facebook fan page on SAT Prep for more examples and info!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SAT-Prep-Talk/163663197005630
Frenzypie

[GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12] #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:00 am   [GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12]

Wow! I just really wanna say thanks dude. I found this a couple days before I took the SATs. I already had learned all my grammar, I just needed to get a good essay score. I modified this format, and used made up examples that could be molded to any topic. (I used real life background information though, like a real war- the battle of Penghu - to make it seem more real, I just made up the rest). It really works though! I got a 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got a perfect 80 out of 80 raw scores, so I got an 800!!!!!
2250sat

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
[GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12] #3 (permalink) Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:03 am   [GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12]

I also took out the my opinion part. Saying an opinion does not seem as real and concrete as providing examples from history, so I strayed from using any personal pronouns.
2250sat

[GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12] #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 07, 2013 0:58 am   [GUARANTEED 12] How to write a 12 essay with Fake Examples [GUARANTEED 12]

I receive the paypal for donation

The donation may depend on the amount of tests.

Please contact me: ccdesell@gmail.com with title "SAT/AP tests"

**I receive only donations. I don't "SELL" the tests. I don't deal with the unreleased illegal tests.
**I accumulated the test from the internet, which took more than my 2400 hours throughout 3 years that is why I ask for donation.

SAT

March 2005 AEOZ, BWOZ
October 2005 AEOS, BWOS, CFOS; AEBH, BWBH
November 2005 (= November 2010 US, recycled test)
January 2006 FEBK, GWBK, HFBK; FEOP, GWOP, HFOP
May 2006 AECB, BWCB, CFCB; AEPY, BWPY, CUPY
October 2006 AECE, BWCE, CFCE; AEPV, BWPV, CFPV
January 2007 DEON, EOWN, FFOQ; DEBM, EWBM, FFBJ
May 2007 AEDB, BWDB, CFDB; AEQY, BWQY, CFQY
May 2007 Sunday IUBB
October 2007 AEQW, BFQW, CFQW
January 2008 FFPZ; DECL, EWCL, FFCA; DEPO, EWPO
May 2008 AERX, BWRX, CFRX; AEEC, BWEC, CFEC
October 2008 AERV, BWRV, CFRV
January 2009 AEFA, BWFA, CFFA; AESZ, BWSZ, CFSZ
May 2009 AESX, BWSX, CFSX; AEFC, BWFC, CFFC
May 2009 Sunday DUDG
October 2009 AESV, BWSV, CFSV; AEFE, BWFE, CFFE
January 2010 AEGA, BWGA, CFGA; AETZ, BWTZ
May 2010 AETX, BWTX, CFTX; AEGC, BWGC
May 2010 Sunday KUCG
October 2010 AEGE, BWGE; AETV, BWTV
January 2011 AEHA, BWHA
May 2011 Domestic Exam AEUZ, BWUZ
May 2011 Sunday HUDA
October 2011 AEHE, BWHE
January 2012 AEIA
May 2012 Domestic Exam AEIC, BWIC
May 2012 Sunday MFFD
Oct 2012 Domestic Exam AEIE, BWIE
Jan 2013 AEJA, BWJA
AP Multiple-Choice (161)

Physics B (8)
1974 MC
1984 MC
1988 MC
1993 MC
1998 MC
2004 MC
2009 MC
2008 Audit

Physics C - E & M (8)
1974 MC
1984 MC
1988 MC
1993 MC
1998 MC
2004 MC
2008 Audit
2009 MC

Physics C - Mech (8)
1974 MC
1984 MC
1988 MC
1993 MC
1998 MC
2004 MC
2008 Audit
2009 MC

US Government and Politics (6)
1989 MC
1994 MC
1999 MC
2002 MC
2008 Audit
2009 MC

Comparative Government (4)
1999 MC
2006 MC
2010 MC
2008 Audit

Computer Science (3)
1999 A/AB
2004 A/AB
2008 Audit A/AB MC
2009 A MC

Calc AB (11)
1969 MC, 1973 MC, 1985 MC, 1988 MC, 1990 Field Test, 1993 MC, 1997 MC, 1998 MC, 2003 MC, 2008 MC, 2008 Audit

Calc BC (11)
1969 MC, 1973 MC, 1985 MC, 1988 MC, 1990 Field Test, 1993 MC, 1997 MC, 1998 MC, 2003 MC, 2008 MC, 2008 Audit

Stats (4)
1997 MC, 2002 MC, 2007 MC, 2008 Audit

APUSH (6)
1984 MC*, 1988 MC*, 1996 MC, 2001 MC, 2006 MC, 2008 Audit
*- once named as American History, changed into US History later

Psych (5)
1994 MC, 1999 MC, 2004 MC, 2007 MC, 2008 Audit

Econ:MIC (5)
1990 MC, 1995 MC, 2000 MC, 2005 MC, 2008 Audit, 2010 MC

Econ:MAC (5)
1990 MC, 1995 MC, 2000 MC, 2005 MC, 2008 Audit, 2010 MC

Chem (7)
1984 MC, 1989 MC, 1994 MC, 1999 MC, 2002 MC, 2008 MC, 2008 Audit

English Literature (8)
1982 MC, 1987 MC, 1991 MC, 1994 MC, 1999 MC, 2004 MC, 2008 Audit, 2009 MC

Japanese Language and Culture (1)
2007 MC

ACT (50)

Practice Tests (10)
Real ACT Practice Tests: 1, 2, 3
ACT 1996-1997 Booklet
ACT 2003-2004 Booklet
ACT 2005-2006 Booklet
ACT 2006-2007 Booklet
ACT 2007-2008 Booklet
ACT 2009-2010 Booklet
ACT Practice (0057B)

Sample Test (16)
ACT Sample (0057B)
ACT Sample (0255C)
ACT Sample (0259C)
ACT Sample (0359F)
ACT Sample (0556A)
ACT Sample (0556B)
ACT Sample (0861B)
ACT Sample (0861D)
ACT Sample (8939B)
ACT Sample (8939D)
ACT Sample (8939F)
ACT Sample (9649C)
ACT Sample (9652A)
ACT Sample (9954D)
ACT Sample (9957C)
ACT Sample (9061)
ACT Sample (9062)

Previously Administered Tests (24)
April 2004
April 2005
April 2006
April 2007
April 2008
April 2009
April 2010
April 2011
June 2004
June 2005
June 2006
June 2007
June 2008
June 2009
June 2010
June 2011
December 2003
December 2004
December 2005
December 2006
December 2007
December 2008
December 2009
December 2010
Satdonated

The quality and attention to detail is apparent. | How should I start SAT® preparing?
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SAT® Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
any one jave oct 2012 national ?!offer! more than 30 tests include(jan 2013- 0ct 2012 - all may sunday)35 $ onlykaplan SAT® or barron's SAT®?SAT®/AP Test with January 2013 testSelling All New SAT® QAS tests till 2012 OCT, Old SAT® tests, Online Course and APwriting multiple-choiceSelling SAT®, OLD SAT®, ONLINE COURSE and AP tests and LOOKING FOR OCT 2012!!!!Selling SAT® QAS, AP, OLD SAT® QAS, and Online Course tests!!!!!!!!Selling SAT® QAS and AP tests at $4 for each!!!!!!!!!!!!Selling SAT® QAS and AP testsQASA guidance to recommend you: <SAT® Critical Reading Game> by James HongSelling a lot of QAS tests