copy; model; pattern; sample
buffoon
spurn
exemplar
predilection

School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an al

Should government spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should gov | What TV programs do you like most?
School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an al #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 14:09 pm   School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an al

School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills. Do you agree or disagree?
The discussion which is connected with modern technologies, and with the effect which is caused by technical devices is very actual in society. However, I should outline that I cannot support the idea that children should be restricted in using computers. From my point of view, there are several principal aspects which prove fairness of my words. It is a computer which is the future of technologies, and also computers help students to learn and master new knowledge. Moreover, it is well known that sometimes a restriction is not able to resolve the problem because it creates an additional strain in society.
First of all, spreading of computers has brought new measurements in research. The development of science is infinite progress, and computers have become an irreplaceable, and vital part of it. This is the key point which means that it is not sensible to reduce the number of computer studies for children.
Secondly, the Internet and computers have become a significant part of educational process in the world. Many educational projects and organisations enhance their efforts with an aim to create new opportunities for children through the Internet. For example, I and my friends use computers and the Internet for learning English.
Finally, in my opinion it is a waste of time reducing computer classes for children. The problem is that computers are very widespread, and children always can find access. In fact, the administration of schools would lose much time instead of doing something more important, for example, maintaining school buildings in a good condition.
In conclusion, I want to make a remark that it is not a sensible idea to replace computers with conventional educational methods because computers are the most perspective technical device, and also they are very helpful for educational purposes. Moreover, the restriction of something is not always the right way.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does the professor imply about Leonardo da Vinci?
Svyatoslavkn

Re: School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having a #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 15:41 pm   Re: School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having a

The discussion which is connected with modern technologies, and with the effect which is caused by th using of technical devices is very actual in society. However, I should outline that I cannot support the idea that children should be restricted in using computers. From my point of view, there are several principal aspects which prove fairness of my words. It is the computer which is the future of technologies, and also computers help students to learn and master new knowledge. Moreover, it is well known that sometimes a restriction is not able to resolve the problem because it creates an additional strain in society.

First of all, the spreading of computers has brought many new possibilities in research. The development of science is an infinite progress, and computers have become an integral and vital part of it. This is the key point, which means that it is not sensible to reduce the number of computer studies for children.

Secondly, the Internet and computers have become a significant part of the educational process in the world. Many educational projects and organisations enhance their efforts with an aim to create new opportunities for children through the Internet. For example, my friends and I use computers and the Internet for learning English.

Finally, in my opinion it is a waste of time reducing computer classes for children. The problem is that computers are very widespread, and children can always gain access. In fact, the administration of schools would waste a lot of time instead of doing something more important, for example, maintaining school buildings in a good condition.
In conclusion, I want to make a remark that it is not a sensible idea to replace computers with conventional educational methods, because computers are the most perspective technical device, and also they are very helpful for educational purposes. Moreover, the restriction of something is not always the right way.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good work Svyatoslavkn. You have progressed very well.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
what are some important characteristics of a co-workerthe old people and new technologyshould governments spend as much money as possible to develop technology>Integrated essayIntegrated essay: AIDS Drugskitos!!i got 27 in writing!!Reasons why people attend college or university.I want to prepare English for the TOEFLŪ IBT exam to get the scholarshipessay about educationUniversities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activStudy the courses that students likeair traveldoes tv, magazins, and newspapers pat attention to the famous people's lives?