payment for services; repayment
entreat
reprisal
adversity
compensation

happiness is considered very important

To solve the present and future problems, it is necessary to understand the past | Internet changed our lives
happiness is considered very important #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am   happiness is considered very important

can you mark this essay , kitos? thank you in advance.

Topic: happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

The definition of happiness is never easy and unique. Happiness is an abstract concept, which can be explained in variable meanings. I tend to define happiness in the following way.

First of all, happiness should be a performance of happy emotion, which can be achieved by several aspects’ satisfaction. The keynote is about gladness, joy, and so forth. Secondly, human beings’ entire life can be separated into several stages, in which, the standards of happiness might also be different. Happiness might be simply the biscuits and sweets to children whilst adults may consider high quality life be the pursue of happiness. In a deeper level, as some people are satisfied more easily than others, the comprehension of happiness may also lead to differentiation.

Among all the factors that are important in achieving happiness, I categorize them into psychological and material aspects. To some extent, not only do we live for ourselves, we do live for other people’s thoughts, views and comments. Nevertheless, the acquisition of others’ recognition may equal the achievement of happiness. Moreover, when we are surrounded by parents’ love, friends’ care or lovers’ concern, we may also feel like getting close to the essence of happiness.

The other key factor is material one. When we earn a substantial sum of money, we feel happy because the purpose of making a better living can be realized. At the same theory of above, the success of business or promotion of job opportunities can also enhance the feeling of happiness.

To be concluded, happiness consists of many parts, in terms of which, we need to focus on small details to acquire precious happiness.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Animal Behaviour
Kimiomamoru

Re: happiness is considered very important #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 am   Re: happiness is considered very important

Kimiomamoru wrote:

First of all, happiness should be a performance of happy emotion, which can be achieved by several aspects’ satisfaction. The keynote is about gladness, joy, and so forth. Secondly, human beings’ entire lives can be separated into several stages, in which, the standards of happiness might also be different. Happiness might be simply biscuits and sweets to children, whilst adults may consider a high quality life to be the pursuit of happiness. At a deeper level, as some people are satisfied more easily than others, the comprehension of happiness may also lead to differentiation.

Among all the factors that are important in achieving happiness, I categorize them into psychological and material aspects. To some extent, not only do we live for ourselves, we also live for other people’s opinions, views and comments. Nevertheless, the acquisition of others’ recognition may equal the achievement of happiness. Moreover, when we are surrounded by parents’ love, friends’ care or lovers’ concern, we may also feel like we are getting close to the essence of happiness.

The other key factor is a material one. When we earn a substantial sum of money, we feel happy because the purpose of making a better living can be realized. At the same theory of above, the success of business or promotion of job opportunities can also enhance the feeling of happiness.

To conclude, happiness consists of many parts, in terms of which, we need to focus on small details to acquire precious happiness.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Kimiomamoru.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.Intergrate essay- Home schoolingremaining happy and optimistic when you fail is more important?How do movies or television influence people's behavior?Money can harm or damage the friendshipThe main purpose of TV program is education rather than entertainmentwhy do people attend college and universitySome people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city.Text messaging or voice messaging, which one do you prefer?Mr kitosIt’s better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do youPeople always learn from their mistakes. Agree/disagreeHi Kitos, plzz check my essay.Only people who earn a lot of money is successful.