to dupe; to play a trick on; to deceive
consecrate
calumniate
hoax
ejaculate

There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

Hi Kitos, plzz check my essay.Only people who earn a lot of money is successful. | It’s better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2010 18:19 pm   There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

What about this one Kitos.

Earth is a house for every human being to live in peace. In other words, people are equally important in this nature in an attempt to learn or to teach each other in spite of their education. That is why, I strongly disagree with the statements that an uneducated person cannot teach anything to an educated person. As a university student, I can tell that an uneducated person can be a role model to us in engineering or in medicine by teaching to hundreds of educated people. We need uneducated people in most aspects of our lives as well.

We are thankful to certain people for our today’s advancements, but these privileges did not emerge only on the account of educated people. There were nume rous uneducated people that brought innovations to our society that was unbelievable to the most educated people then. As a vivid example, I can show Ferdinand Porsche. In fact he did not have high education in engineering, but he was an instructive example to hundreds of educated engineers, because he founded Porsche automobile which was awarded the title of the most prestigious automobile brand by Luxury Institute in 2006, thanks to F. Porsche’s inexhaustible inner desire in this field.

There are also times that uneducated people have brighter achievements in medicine than educated doctors. When we review history, it is not difficult to see that countless incurable diseases were cured with natural treatments by uneducated people. In fact, it is applicable in today’s world as well. For instance, notwithstanding being an uneducated woman, my mother helped to many people with one of the incurable diseases, rheumatoid arthritis to get better by natural ways, while doctors still cannot do.

Finally, uneducated people are also crucial for our daily lives in order to learn from them. They can teach us how to fix our cars in case of an emergency or how to prepare delicious meals in order please our family members. There are many uneducated women in our country who are able to prepare unique and cultural meals that we are unaware. In this sense, they would be the only source for us to learn certain necessities for our lives.

To put it briefly, having higher education does not mean that you have privileges over others, because the more we learn, we perceive that the less we know. As a great Greek philosopher Socrates once said: “The only thing I know is that I know nothing”. As it seems everyone has to learn from others including educated ones, because uneducated people can teach indispensable things to us. They can make our lives easier, can heal and please us throughout our lives.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the man taking this course?
Kleopatra

Re: There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2010 20:11 pm   Re: There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

Kleopatra wrote:

What about this one Kitos.

We are thankful to certain people for our today’s advancements, but these privileges did not emerge only on the account of educated people. There were numerous uneducated people that brought innovations to our society that were unbelievable to most educated people then. As a vivid example, I can show Ferdinand Porsche. In fact he did not have high education in engineering, but he was an instructive example to hundreds of educated engineers, because he founded Porsche automobile, which was awarded the title of the most prestigious automobile brand by the Luxury Institute in 2006, thanks to F. Porsche’s inexhaustible inner desire in this field.

There are also times that uneducated people have brighter achievements in medicine than educated doctors. When we review history, it is not difficult to see that countless incurable diseases were cured with natural treatments by uneducated people. In fact, it is applicable in today’s world as well. For instance, notwithstanding being an uneducated woman, my mother helped many people with one of the incurable diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, to get better by natural ways, which doctors still cannot do.

Finally, uneducated people are also crucial in our daily lives in order to learn from them. They can teach us how to fix our cars in case of an emergency, or how to prepare delicious meals in order to please our family members. There are many uneducated women in our country who are able to prepare unique and cultural meals of which we are unaware. In this sense, they would be the only source for us to learn certain necessities for our lives.

To put it briefly, having higher education does not mean that you have privileges over others, because the more we learn, we perceive that the less we know. As a great Greek philosopher Socrates once said: “The only thing I know is that I know nothing”. As it seems everyone has to learn from others, including educated ones, because uneducated people can teach indispensable things to us. They can make our lives easier, can heal and please us throughout our lives.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quite good work Kleo.

Kitos. 8.5/10

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
A/D: Luck has nothing to do with success.MoviesHow do movies or television influence people’s behavior. Use reasons and specificBeing creative or planning carefully, which is more important to solve the problewhy some people take part in dangerous sportsNowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way peoIntergrate essay- Home schoolingremaining happy and optimistic when you fail is more important?How do movies or television influence people's behavior?Money can harm or damage the friendshiphappiness is considered very importantTo solve the present and future problems, it is necessary to understand the pastwhy do people attend college and university