Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

content; satiated; having one's desires satisfied
bulk
pleased
unnecessary
effusive
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Confirm an interview by email (please help to correct grammar mistakes)

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
company was established in early 2008 to meet increasing demands for consulting | a few collocations of "inferior"
listening exercisestell a friend
Confirm an interview by email (Pls help to correct grammar mistakes) #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:10 am   Confirm an interview by email (please help to correct grammar mistakes)

Dear all, I am going to have an interview after 6 months of job hunter. I don't want to make any mistakes on my reply email. Please help!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much, for offering me an opportunity to come to your office for an interview. Monday, December 6th at 2 p.m. works perfectly for me.

I will bring along my reference letters, to the interview. Please let me know if you would like to have a copy before then.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting you.
Telefan

Confirm an interview by email (please help to correct grammar mistakes) #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:45 am   Confirm an interview by email (please help to correct grammar mistakes)

Hello, Telefan and welcome to English-test.

Thank you for offering me an opportunity for an interview. Monday, December 6th at 2:00 pm works perfectly for me. I will bring my letters of reference, but please let me know if you would like me to email you copies before then.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting you.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Confirm an interview by email (please help to correct grammar mistakes) #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am   Confirm an interview by email (please help to correct grammar mistakes)

Hello Mr. Micawber, thank you very much for your kindly help.
I found "English-test" very useful, and people here are very nice, especially you.
Thanks again! ^^
Telefan

company was established in early 2008 to meet increasing demands for consulting | a few collocations of "inferior"
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Listen or listen tobut to or butone well-paddled hip?Don't that just butter your grits.the cow, the bird and the catcatch upbe up a stumpfly the friendly skiesSound carries well over water.the pres. perfect and p. simple - 1st duelWhich one is correct..?clarifying vocabulary and punctuation pointsin line with