strong rejection; denigrating attitude
spurn
cabal
fetish
proletariat

hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high

My Dexter essey | It is easier to be a success in the past than today
hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am   hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high

Some employers want to hire inexperienced worker. Others people like hiring experienced workers. In my opinion, I would choose the first option as my answer if I was an employer

First, people always mistake the so-called inexperienced workers for the common opinion that young workers have no aptitude. On the contrary, apparently, novel employees' diversely surprising creativity outweighs their flippancy. And under some circumstances, this creativity can create a turning point- the point of success. For example, my company is central on the vogue of clothes. Contrast to the experienced workers that they incline to be careful in doing something to assert that the possibility of success is 100%, the inexperienced ones are the risk-takers. Young workers devise a lot of new styles that are somewhat bizarre but really interesting. As the result, this reckless creativity causes the revolution in people's conception of styles.

Second, hiring experienced workers is a seemingly guarantee of disloyalty. In other words, they can't avoid being attracted by the appealing invocation of big company. Therefore, my company gradually runs out of workers to control specific areas leading to be bankrupt. Meanwhile, being beginners, inexperience workers always try their best to make their initial company successful for trusting on their potential abilities.

In conclusion, as I discussed above, it would be better for me to hire inexperienced workers if I was an employer

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?
_________________
No pain, No gain !
Kaka193

Location: Viet Nam

Re: hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a h #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 06, 2010 13:23 pm   Re: hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a h

Kaka193 wrote:
Some employers want to hire inexperienced workers. Others like hiring experienced workers. In my opinion, I would choose the first option as my choice if I was an employer

First, people always mistake the so-called inexperienced workers with the common opinion that young workers have no aptitude. On the contrary, apparently, novel employees' are often surprising creative, which outweighs their flippancy, and under some circumstances, this creativity can create a turning point- the point of success. For example, my company is central on the vogue of clothing. Contrast to the experienced workers that they are inclined to be careful in doing something to assert that the possibility of success is 100%, the inexperienced ones are the risk-takers. Young workers devise a lot of new styles that are somewhat bizarre but really interesting. As a result, this reckless creativity causes the revolution in people's conception of styles.

Second, hiring experienced workers is a seemingly guarantee of disloyalty. In other words, they can't avoid being attracted by the appealing invocation of big companies. Therefore, my company gradually runs out of workers to control specific areas leading to becoming bankrupt. Meanwhile, being beginners, inexperienced workers always try their best to make their initial company successful for trusting on their potential abilities.

In conclusion, as I discussed above, it would be better for me to hire inexperienced workers if I was an employer.
......................................................................................................................
Good work Kaka. Avoid getting bogged down with complex sentences. Keep it simple. Your intention is to ensure that EVERY reader understands exactly what you mean. OK?

Kitos. 8.5/10

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high #3 (permalink) Mon Dec 06, 2010 13:56 pm   hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high

Ok Mr kitos. I will try to keep my sentences simple. However, I think my essay somewhat lacks ideas to support my thesis( 2 point isn't enough), right?.
_________________
No pain, No gain !
Kaka193

Location: Viet Nam

hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high #4 (permalink) Mon Dec 06, 2010 15:19 pm   hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high

2 points isn't enough ... Yes it is.
_________________

hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high #5 (permalink) Mon Dec 06, 2010 15:45 pm   hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high

So you mean we should have at least three points...? :(
_________________
I'll be back. I'll miss you guys so much... See you soon...
NguyenTrg

hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high #6 (permalink) Mon Dec 06, 2010 17:13 pm   hiring an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced one at a high

No Richard, two points is OK, although three would obviously be better
_________________

teach children to be more independentHow does the knowledge on the internet influence today's life?Integrated EssayParents should allow children to make their own choices?The gap between the urban rich and the rural poor is increasingA/D: Never, never give up!competition vs cooperationincrease teachers’ salariesIntergrate essay: the function of flourideA/D: Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present.people should buy things made in their own countryOnly people who earn a lot of money are successfulThe best way to improve education is to raise teachers' salaries?