having a wide knowledge acquired through reading; learned; knowledgeable; educated
bland
erudite
bizarre
copious

Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain why?

parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies | Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Pet should be treated like
Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain why? #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 08, 2010 17:59 pm   Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain why?

Boys and girls should attend in same school as co-education,because now a days their is no difference for boy and girl both are doing same hard work and working equally.They are working at one place and studying at one place.By working or studying together the competition will increase and at the same time we can know where we are standing in our knowledge and in our work.Without competition in studies we cant judge ourself.

In this com putative world their no difference between boy and girl.When they start studying together and shearing their views each other it makes easy and at the same time it helps for the future.When they complete their education and enter in corporate world it is necessary to work together(boys and girls).It helps to work together and communicate with each other easily and work co-coordinately.Their is no separate rules for men and women they have both rights and equal responsibilities.Now a days women are working and studying com putatively with men.

In contrast,where as in olden days their were rules for girls like they can not study and work.They need to stay at home do the house work and should obey the men's rules. Their is no priority for women as men.They have many restrictions and because of that they don't no the world.

I conclude that both boys and girls should study in co-education and lead their future easily and it helps them in corporate world like doing work in big organization.They are competing with each other and moving forward in all the sectors in todays world.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many types of IMA passes are available?
Saibaba26

Re: Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 08, 2010 19:26 pm   Re: Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain

Saibaba26 wrote:
Boys and girls should attend in same school as co-education, because (nowadays) there is no difference, for boys and girls are both doing the same hard work and working equally. They are working at one place and studying at one place. By working or studying together the competition will increase and at the same time we can know where we are standing in our knowledge and in our work. Without competition in studies we can't judge ourselves.

In this competitive world there is no difference between boys and girls. When they start studying together and sharing their views with each other it makes it easy, and at the same time it helps for the future. When they complete their education and enter into the corporate world it is necessary to work together(boys and girls). It helps to work together and communicate with each other easily and work in coordination.There are no separate rules for men and women. They both have rights and equal responsibilities. (Nowadays) women are working and studying compatibly with men.

In contrast, (whereas) in olden days there were rules for girls like; they could not study and could not work. They needed to stay at home, do the house-work, and should obey the men's rules. There was no priority for women as there was for men. They had many restrictions and because of that they didn't know the world.

I conclude that both boys and girls should study in co-education and learn their future education together, because it will help them in corporate world when working in a big organization. In today's world they are competing with each other and moving forward in all sectors.
.......................................................................................................................
Not bad Saibaba, but you need to attend to your punctuation and also to recognise the difference between "there"and "their."

Their is a possessive pronoun, and there signifies a location.

eg. "That is their house over there."

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain why? #3 (permalink) Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 am   Boys and girls should attend separate schools.Do you agree it or not.Explain why?

= please help me to check =

I believe that boys and girls should be educated in same schools to prepare them well for the life after leaving the school. They also learn how to become friends with each other and there will be fair treatment.

Firstly, it is very important girls and boys should have wide knowledge in every field nowadays. Education not only serves pupils the academic knowledge; but also furthermore, the purpose of education is to teach them about the real world, the outside of the school. Co-education will help them in sharing each other's information and to increase the knowledge in their database.

Secondly, they learn to become friends with each other which not only help them in their school but also in their life after school. They learn to communicate with opposite sex which helps in increasing their communicational skills. Co-education better prepare pupils to deal with all kinds of people.

Finally, if girls and boys are will be educated in the same school, there will be no chance of partiality. They will get the same education in the same class with the same teaching methods in every respect which will be fair and unbiased. Moreover, co-educational system generates a feeling of equality between both genders. In many societies, men are the bread-earners and have the feeling of male dominance. This system of education may help remove this way of thinking.

In conclusion, boys and girls should attend same schools, because this is an objective way of providing them a good education but also prepare them for their future life.
Vietcuonghp

Advances in technology in twenty-first century, describe the one you like mostonly ppl who earn a lot of moeny are successfulwhat events make a person an adult?complain in person or in writing?When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to compPeople live in cities are more successful and happier than those live in village.My new assay. Please check it.Integrated essay: T-rexGood teachers set challenging tasks for their studentsshould students who work very hard in a course earn very high grades, or should..Computers cannot be compared to human brainsPlease value and correct the language! Many thanks!How does internet influences life in today's world.