rest period; temporary delay
bog
cabal
zealot
respite

the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone

Should government spend money on improving transportation? | Only people who earn a lot of money are successful
the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2010 13:28 pm   the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone

Hi, Kitos. Nice to meet you again ^.^

Topic: There are social, medical, and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phones. What forms do they take? Do you agree that the problems outweigh the benefits of the mobile phone?

High technology has brought enormous changes in lifestyles of human kind. The mobile phone is the typical one. Some people believe it promotes people’s lives in various aspects, while others against this idea because of the problems it causes. I will discuss the phenomenon in this essay.

The reasons for favoring the existence of mobile phone may involve below recognitions. First of all, obviously, people can keep in touch with others conveniently. You can connect with families and friends effectively at anytime, anywhere. For instance, when you have a frustrate or lonely feeling, having a call with friends will be an efficient approach to overcome it. Secondly, it will be detrimental to ask for help. When people, especially the elderly, confronted with troubles or urgent situations, they can obtain timely aids by utilizing handy phone. Last but not least, cell phones provide individuals certain pleasures and latest news. More functions, like games and surfing Internet, are added to mobile phones. Therefore, users can play their favorite games or get all the latest news easily.

However, it is understandable that some drawbacks exist. Firstly, as we all know, telephones are harmful to health because of its radiation, which may cause some diseases easily. But manufacturers still cannot compensate this shorting. In addition, the quality of communication is not as ideal as its imperfect technology. Vital messages will be delayed or lose sometimes, in particular during the busy period of the internet. The users may suffer numerous damages without any remedies.

Although telephones still cannot satisfy people’s whole demands perfectly at the moment, the transparent advances it has bought are meaningful for the history of humanity and should not be neglected. Thus, from my own perspective, its benefits exceed the shortages.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?
Hui36907033

Re: the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 10, 2010 18:46 pm   Re: the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone

Hui36907033 wrote:
Hi, Kitos. Nice to meet you again ^.^

High technology has brought enormous changes in the lifestyles of human kind. The mobile phone is the typical one. Some people believe it promotes people’s lives in various aspects, while others areagainst this idea because of the problems it causes. I will discuss the phenomenon in this essay.

The reasons for favoring the existence of mobile phone may involve below recognitions. First of all, obviously, people can keep in touch with others conveniently. You can connect with families and friends effectively at any time, any where. For instance, when you have a frustrated or lonely feeling, having a call with friends will be an efficient approach to overcome it. Secondly, it will be detrimental to ask for help. When people, especially the elderly, are confronted with troubles or emergency situations, they can obtain timely aids by utilizing a handy phone. Last but not least, cell phones provide individuals certain pleasures and latest news. More functions, like games and surfing the Internet, are added to mobile phones. Therefore, users can play their favorite games or get all the latest news easily.

However, it is understandable that some drawbacks exist. Firstly, as we all know, telephones are harmful to health because of their emitted radiation, which may easily cause the user some diseases. But manufacturers still cannot compensate for this shortcoming. In addition, the quality of communication is not as ideal as its imperfect technology. Vital messages will be delayed or sometimes lost, in particular during the busy period of the Internet. The users may suffer numerous damages without any remedies.

Although telephones still cannot satisfy people’s whole demands perfectly at the moment, the transparent advances it has bought are meaningful for the history of humanity and should not be neglected. Thus, from my own perspective, its benefits exceed its shortcomings.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good Hui.

Kitos. 8.5/10

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Detailed description of crimes in the media leads to negative consequencesIs it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your...Agree or disagree: Parents should give money to their children for their high marMost of the founders of new tycoon companies are male, like Microsoft ,Google andIntergrate essay: American settlementMedia pay too much attention to famous people.move to a new city or a new country because you will lose old friend?do new things vs keep doing what you already do wellWhat events make a person become an adultA/D Good looks and dresses are more important for success than good ideas.relate well to other people vs. study hard at schoolShould parents encourage and support grandparents to remarry after losing their lis progression always good?