burdensome and clumsy; bulky; unwieldy
commodious
flamboyant
cumbrous
latent

Causes of stress in adolescents - Article -

It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the fr | new factory in my community
Causes of stress in adolescents - Article - #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2010 23:19 pm   Causes of stress in adolescents - Article -

Causes of stress in adolescents.

Nowadays people have to face to several economic and social problems. It causes to everyone become stressed, especially adults and teenagers. Every day, adolescents have to deal with difficult situations which provoke a lot of anxiety and worry. Sometimes these moments are a good thing because it gives teens the motivation to do their best. Nevertheless, they can have a harmful effect on people mentally and physically. Here are the main causes of stress in adolescents.

Much stress is caused by doing things when there is not enough time to do them. Most teens tend to study when test time comes close. They revise everything they have learned the night before. Therefore, some adolescents feel very desperate, tired and often sick because they are unavailable to finish studying. As a consequence, they fail in exams because they totally blanked during the test.

Another situation in which teenagers go under stress is the fact of feeling too shy to communicate properly with other people due to fear of being embarrassed. For instance, boys are usually afraid of expressing their feelings for girls the love. As a result, they frequently bottle up their feelings. What is more, they try to avoid meeting or speaking to the girls.

Furthermore, as a result of the fact that teenagers have tight schedules, they have not enough time to rest and relax. By the way, they spend lot of time on school duties and also they do other extra activities such as attending foreign language classes, religion classes at weekend, doing some sports, etc. Consequently, they do not sleep at least 6 to 8 hours. Due to the lack of sleep, they feel sick and bad-tempered. Some physical symptoms are stomach problems, headaches, or even chest pain.

In conclusion, we must be in agreement that stress can be caused for various reasons which can influence numerous aspects of teens’ lives. All in all, youth have to take in consideration that there are several ways to cope with stress like doing a hobby, something you really enjoy, laughing whenever you can, gardening, etc. Do not forget you feel better if you are doing something positive to deal with stress, rather than waiting for the situation to blow over.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a bookstore sales clerk and a student
Natybrisa

Location: Argentina

Re: Causes of stress in adolescents - Article - #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:59 am   Re: Causes of stress in adolescents - Article -

Natybrisa wrote:
Causes of stress in adolescents.

Nowadays people have to face to several economic and social problems. It causes everyone to become stressed, especially adults and teenagers. Every day, adolescents have to deal with difficult situations which provoke a lot of anxiety and worry. Sometimes these moments are a good thing because it gives teens the motivation to do their best. Nevertheless, they can have a harmful effect on people mentally and physically. Here are the main causes of stress in adolescents.

Much stress is caused by doing things when there is not enough time to do them. Most teens tend to study when test time comes close. They revise everything they have learned the night before. Therefore, some adolescents feel very desperate, tired and often sick because they are unable to finish studying. As a consequence, they fail in exams because they totally blank-out during the test.

Another situation in which teenagers go under stress is the fact of feeling too shy to communicate properly with other people, due to fear of being embarrassed. For instance, boys are usually afraid of expressing their feelings for girls they love. As a result, they frequently bottle up their feelings. What is more, they try to avoid meeting or speaking to the girls.

Furthermore, as a result of the fact that teenagers have tight schedules, they have not enough time to rest and relax. By the way, they spend a lot of time on school duties and also they do other extra activities such as attending foreign language classes, religion classes at weekend, doing some sports, etc. Consequently, they do not sleep at least 6 to 8 hours. Due to the lack of sleep, they feel sick and bad-tempered. Some physical symptoms are stomach problems, headaches, or even chest pain.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A good essay Natybrisa.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
It is not good to move to a new city or a new countryIt is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new countryNew school in your neighborhood?The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teachers' salaryExamination suggestionOnly people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and.....What can people do to protect the environment? Articlepeople should buy things made in their own countryThere are many different types of music......Movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewardedhow does this increase in the availability of information influence life in todayHow a person look or dress is important to one’s success than a good idea, agreediscussion on the main function of auniversity