opinionated; rigid; authoritative; intolerant
egregious
poignant
dogmatic
benevolent

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by

school knowledge and experimental knowledge | Intergrated Task
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:01 am   Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

While the world is going so fast, a lot of countries, however, are still inefficient to follow this global trend. While citizens in developed countries have high standard of living, people in poor nations still suffer from the terrible and bad economic conditions as well as the quality of life. Thus, in my view, I strongly believe that the wealthy countries should take some responsibility to share parts of their wealth to those poorer nations.

The first reason is that the world economic imbalance can lead to many global problems. As you may know, many problems occur from the different in economic conditions. Hardship and hungriness allow people to begin doing illegal activities. For example, in Somalia, one of the poorest countries of the world, the Somalia’s citizens turn themselves to the pirate and start attack the commercial ships which come nearby. They claim that they are better off from being the thief. This is a big obstacle to the world trade activities. Thus, to make them have a sufficient resource to live in daily life without being the pirate, I believe that sharing is one of the possible solutions to reduce such problem.

Moreover, while sharing parts of the resource might cost a little to one country, it might help number of people in one country. Consider this simple example: as we know, the value of one currency differs from other currencies, so, cost of one particular meal in one country could differ from one country. To contrast, one comparable lunch-meal in Thailand might cost $1 per person, while it might costs $5 in USA. Thus, sharing parts of wealthy country’s resources can help a lot of people than we expected, and not cost too much

However, the governments of the poorer nations should mainly take the responsibility to look after their people. They should find ways to improve their economic well-being as well as standard of living of the citizens. They should not expect to be shared things from others forever; instead, they should find the way to enhance the quality of life of inhabitants rapidly.

In short, although wealthy nations should be required to share parts of their resources, such as food and education, among poorer countries, I suggest that the main task should be taken by the governments of the poorer country.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would you describe the results of the Viking biological experiments?
Omo37

Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 am   Re: Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations

Omo37 wrote:
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education, or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

While the world is going so fast, a lot of countries are still inefficient in following this global trend. While citizens in developed countries have a high standard of living, people in poorer are nations still suffering from the terrible and bad economic conditions as well as in their quality of life. Thus, in my view, I strongly believe that the wealthy countries should take some responsibility to share parts of their wealth to those poorer nations.

The first reason is that this world economic imbalance can lead to many global problems. As you may know, many problems result from the difference in economic conditions. Hardship and hunger prompt people to begin doing illegal activities. For example, in Somalia, one of the poorest countries of the world, the Somalian citizens have began to turn themselves into pirates and attacking the commercial ships which come nearby. They claim that they are better off by being thieves. This is a big obstacle to world trade activities. Thus, to make them have a sufficient resource to live their daily lives without being pirates, I believe that sharing is one of the possible solutions to reduce such problems.

Moreover, while sharing parts of the resource might cost a little to one country, it might help a great number of people in another country. Consider this simple example: as we know, the value of one currency differs from that of other currencies, so, the cost of one particular meal in one country could differ from another country. To contrast, one comparable lunch-meal in Thailand might cost $1 per person, while it might costs $5 in USA. Thus, sharing parts of wealthy country’s resources can help a lot more people than we expected, and not cost too much

However, the governments of the poorer nations should mainly take the responsibility to look after their people. They should find ways to improve their economic well-being, as well as the standard of living of the citizens. They should not expect to be given things from others forever; instead, they should find the way to enhance the quality of life of inhabitants rapidly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very good essay Omo. Well done.

KItos. 8.5/10

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people inKnowledge from class room or from experience, pls correct kitos :)My Town now and at some point in the past.Your favorite place in your own town (please check)internetParents should encourage children to take part-time job to best prepare for theirParents should give money to their children for their high marks at school.Topic: A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than exreligion, politics and gender equality in TurkeyPOLLUTIONS TAKE OVER OUR LIFEGovernments should make more effect to promote alternative sources of energy. Tounsuitable materials on TV and InternetThe diagram shows how the Austrlian Bereau........