original pattern or model
sinecure
veneer
archetype
temerity

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles

Intergrated Task | IELTS essay: Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has...
Choose one of the following transportation vehicles #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 23:40 pm   Choose one of the following transportation vehicles

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people’s lives.
1. Automobiles
2. Bicycles
3. Airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I believe automobiles were crucial for development of today’s society. It is possible now to provide a delivery at home. One of the best qualities of travelling by car is the comfort. This creation has become a sport, which brings racers to a new level of experience.

First, a big number of deliveries are made by post agencies. They use automobiles to accomplish their tasks in time. People from all kind of society can find a use from this service. For example, there are many persons with disability to move. Nowadays, they do not meet problems to trade over the Internet. It is now much easier to buy a desired item and received it in time at your door.

Second, cars can provide a very safe and quality journey. You and your family can travel to a vacation or just to visit siblings from other country. Automobiles are now designed to safe people. They have a variety of devices which protects the passengers. Therefore it is quite safe to travel. In addition the seats are made to provide the best experience. The driver is less tired which is crucial during long trips.

Third, cars introduced new sport-racing. It is now very popular. The idea to drive on high speed attracts many youths. Many entrepreneurs flow money to develop this kind of sport. Although it is quite expensive to run a team in F1 or other lower division, most of the businessmen managed to increase their wealth.

All in all, there is no doubt that automobiles are essential to our life. Many people are delight with them. Cars are one of the biggest innovations in modern life. However it is our duty to be careful on the road.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin's life does the speaker mainly discuss?
Neacel

Re: Choose one of the following transportation vehicles #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:03 am   Re: Choose one of the following transportation vehicles

Neacel wrote:
1. Automobiles
2. Bicycles
3. Airplanes

I believe automobiles were crucial in the development of today’s society. It is possible now to provide a delivery at home. One of the best qualities of travelling by car is the comfort. This creation has become a sport, which brings racers to a new level of experience.

First, a big number of deliveries are made by post agencies. They use automobiles to accomplish their tasks punctually. People from all levels of society can find a use for this service. For example, there are many people who have physical disabilities. They are unable to leave their homes. Nowadays, they overcome their problems by trading over the Internet. It is now much easier to buy a desired item and received it in time at your door.

Second, cars can provide a very safe and comfortable journey. You and your family can travel to a vacation or just visit relatives in another country. Automobiles are now designed to protect people. They have a variety of devices that protect the passengers, therefore it is quite safe to travel. In addition the seats are made to provide the best experience. The driver is less tired which is crucial during long trips.

Third, the introducof cars brought with it the sport of car races. The idea of driving at high speed attracts many youths. Many entrepreneurs invest money into developing this kind of sport. Although it is quite expensive to run a team in F1 or other lower divisions, most of the businessmen who have done so have managed to increase their wealth.

All in all, there is no doubt that automobiles are essential to our life. Many people are delighted with them. Cars are one of the biggest innovations in modern life. However, it is our duty to be careful when using them on the road.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You had the right idea Neacel, but were lacking a little in vocabulary. Please review the changes.

Kitos 8/10

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Choose one of the following transportation vehicles #3 (permalink) Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 am   Choose one of the following transportation vehicles

I will review the mistakes. Thanks a lot.
Neacel

smoking should ban in restaurants.People would be happier with fewer possessions.A job with more vacation time is better than a job with high salaryNews editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print..........integrated writing: New wage system, please correct Kitos and thanks!The Internet provides people with a lot of valuable informationAn effective leader is the person who tries to make others feel that they are parHas the ease of cooking improved life?wealthy countries help poor onesSuccessful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people inKnowledge from class room or from experience, pls correct kitos :)My Town now and at some point in the past.Your favorite place in your own town (please check)