attacking; offensive; hostile; forceful; bold
mundane
impeccable
aggressive
vernal

Global warming-cause, effect and solution-Essay need editing

Discuss reasons for car accidents and provide solutions to reduce car accidents | "Not all learning takes place in the classroom."
Global warming-cause, effect and solution-Essay need editing #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 am   Global warming-cause, effect and solution-Essay need editing

Global warming is defined as an increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes). Many people believe that human contribute to a main cause of global warming, but many people say that the increase is part of the natural climatic change of earth. Debatable cause and solutions of this theory of global warming include the natural climatic change, the cause of human, and the solutions we can take to halt global warming. As humans, we all have our own opinion, but the problem of global warming should no be debated; it should be solved.

Global warming is an increase in the earth's temperature due to fossil fuels, industry, and agricultural processes causes by human. This results in an increased emissions of greenhouse gases. The greenhouse gases are carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide. These gases occur naturally. The Earth uses those gases to warm its surface. Carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere when solid waste, fossil fuels, wood, and wood products are burned. Each greenhouse gas absorbs heat differently. If natural gases did not occur, the temperatures would be 91.4 degrees cooler than the current temperatures. These gases trap heat and cause the greenhouse effect, rising global temperatures. Human activities add to the levels of these gases, causing more problem.

The burning of solid waste, fossil fuels, and wood products are major problem. Automobiles, heat frome homes and businesses, and factories are responsible for about 80% of today's carbon dioxide emissions, 25% of methane, and 20% of the nitrous oxide emissions. The increase in agriculture, deforestation, industrial production, and mining contribute a significant share of emissions too.

The research show that global warming is effect aspect of life. Trees are flowering earlier. Bids are laying egg earlier. Butterflies are moving up hills. An increase in temperature can result in a longer life cycle for diseases. Global warming can affect our future ability to obtain food. As climatic change, plants and animals will change, leading to a change in the eating patterns of humans. An increase in precipitation is one result of global warming that could have devastating effects. First, the quality of crops would be affected by an increase in precipitation. Second, increasing rain could lead to an increase in soil erosion. There are ways that you can help prevent global warming.
First, reducing global warming with genetically engineered plants that will be completely efficient in recycling carbon dioxide. The result of these plants would be less carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Another solution to the problem is replenishing the oceans with algae. Algae will absorb carbon dioxide in the oceans. There are plans to grow trillions of algae at farms and release them into the oceans around the world. Since the actual algae population of the world is decreasing, this would benefit not only decrease in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, but also repopulate the algae population.
Both of these example of helping to decrease global warming are worth looking into, but the most accessible way to solve the problem would be to look into form of energy. The major forms of energy include coal burning, natural gas burning, nuclear reactors, and oil. These are all non-renewable resources that have limited quantity present on our planet. Renewable types of energy, like hydroelectric, wind, and solar energy, are all scarce. By switching to these more efficient types of energy, the amount of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere would be significantly decreased.
Fifth, government authorities can help by passing laws to reduce emissions from factories. They can also form a treaty with other countries to legally bind limits on emissions of heat trapping gases.

The debate of the cause of global warming should not matter, because the fact is that we are contributing to global through our activities, adding on to any natural climatic phase that the earth is experiencing. By not releasing so much greenhouse into the atmosphere, we can end the global warming scare, and end the most debated environmental topic of the world today.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many chemicals are required for the girl's experiment?
Napoleon

Re: Global warming-cause, effect and solution-Essay need editing #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 07, 2011 15:01 pm   Re: Global warming-cause, effect and solution-Essay need editing

Napoleon wrote:
Global warming is defined as an increase in the average temperature of the earth's atmosphere (especially a sustained increase that causes climatic changes). Many people believe that humanS contribute to THE main causeS of global warming, but many people say that the increase is part of the natural climatic change oN earth. Debatable causeS and solutions of this theory of global warming include the natural climatic change, the cause of humanS, and the solutions we can take to halt global warming. As humans, we all have our own opinion, but the problem of global warming should no be debated; it should be solved.

Global warming is an increase in the earth's temperature due to fossil fuels, industry, and agricultural processes causeD by humanS. This results in an increased emissions of greenhouse gases. The greenhouse gases are carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide. These gases occur naturally. The Earth uses thEse gases to warm its surface. Carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere when solid waste, fossil fuels, wood, and wood products are burned. Each greenhouse gas absorbs heat differently. If natural gases did not occur, the temperatures would be 91.4 degrees cooler than the current temperature. These gases trap heat and cause the greenhouse effect, rAising global temperatures. Human activities add to the levels of these gases, causing more problemS.

The burning of solid waste, fossil fuels, and wood products are A major problem. Auto-mobiles, heat FROM homes and businesses, and factories are responsible for about 80% of today's carbon dioxide emissions, 25% of methane, and 20% of the nitrous oxide emissions. The increase in agriculture, deforestation, industrial production, and mining contribute a significant share of emissions too.

The r Research showS that global warming is AffectING EVERY aspect of life. Trees are flowering earlier. BiRds are laying egg earlier. Butterflies are moving up hills. An increase in temperature can result in a longer life cycle for diseases. Global warming can affect our future ability to obtain food. As THE climatE changeS, plants and animals will change, leading to a change in the eating patterns of humans. An increase in precipitation is one result of global warming that could have devastating effects. First, the quality of crops would be affected by an increase in precipitation. Second, increasing rain could lead to an increase in soil erosion. There are ways that you can help prevent global warming.
Both of these example of helping to decrease global warming are worth looking into, but the most accessible way to solve the problem would be to look into OTHER formS of energy. The major forms of energy include coal burning, natural gas burning, nuclear reactors, and oil. These are all non-renewable resources that have limited quantity present on our planet. Renewable types of energy, like hydroelectric, wind, and solar energy, are all scarce. By switching to these more efficient types of energy, the amount of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere would be significantly decreased.

The debate of the causeS of global warming should not matter, because the fact is that we are contributing to global through our activities, adding on to any natural climatic phase that the earth is experiencing. By not releasing so much greenhouse into the atmosphere, we can end the global warming scare, and end the most debated environmental topic of the world today.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very interesting essay Napoleon.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
It is better to be a member of a group than to be the leader of a group.You have decided to give several hours each month to improve the community......To support the arts or to protect the environment?Human cloning is appropriate for human beings or not.Advantages and disadvantages of establishing a new university in your community.Improving schools is the most important factor in development of countryManagement information technologyyoung people enjoy life more than olderInternet shopping has increased recently. How does it make an impact on the envirNO ESSAY ONLY A QUESTIONphone calls vs. e-mails which do you prefer and why?The best way for governments to control energy conservation is to increase the prIt is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country