compulsive thought; fixation; excessive preoccupation
consternation
hypothesis
obsession
vicissitude

The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.

organic farming | TOEFLŪ Question: In the diurnal type of tidal collision, the alternate rise and...
The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 09, 2011 15:38 pm   The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, it is very important for people to earn good salary. We live in time in which if you do not have enough funds it is hard to live. You cannot satisfy
your daily needs, you cannot bring up children etc. That is the reason why people want to have more money. But it is not enough to have this... The job has to
give you a pleasure, to make you to fall in love with it. Many people work because they like their jobs, regardless of the salary. For them it is more important to
feel good when they work and to know that they do something that satisfy them. Keeping in this train of thoughts, I would say that the money that people earn
is not enough, people need to be happy and contended when they work. Hence, I disagree with the statement that the most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns because of two reasons.

Firstly, there is no doubt that the money are very important factor in choosing a job. Everybody wants to have a good salary but it is very important to like his job.
If a person is not pleased by his job, he would not continue to work it or would have to do it by force. For example, a friend of mine worked in a shop. The salary
was sufficient and it covered all of her costs. But she did not like the job. She is a very nervous person and cannot bear people`s caprices. Therefore, she left. Now,
she says that it is much more important to like your job and to be satisfied by it, irrespective of the big salary. In my opinion, there is nothing better of this
to find a job that give you good salary and that makes you feel perfect when you work it.

Secondly, for some people it is not needful to earn much money. They want only to make kindness and to make people or other creatures to feel good. For example, 3 months ago an adult man donated 30.000 leva ( 15.000 $) to a church. That man collected this amount of money 10 years. Every day he went to the church and collected donations.Now, he is 82 years old and he said that there is no other feeling like this- to know that you helped and everything is with a noble goal. Actually, the man was a minor but he did not like his job and he devote himself to a noble cause. After I heared this story, I realized that the money are not everything. There are many other important things which could give us so much pleasure and gratification that nothing else could give it.

In conclusion, money is one of the most important factor to have a good life and to live calm. But somewhere, there are things that are equally important- to like
your job and to be satisfied of it. We have to understand what we want, what gives us a pleasure and then to try to reach the highest level ( to earn much money).

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class
Joanaaa

Re: The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 09, 2011 17:49 pm   Re: The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.

Joanaaa wrote:

Nowadays, it is very important for people to earn A good salary. We live in A time in which if you do not have enough funds it is hard to live. You cannot satisfy
give you pleasure, to make you to fall in love with it. Many people work because they like their jobs, regardless of the salary. For them it is more important to
feel good when they work, and to know that they do something that satisfIES them. Keeping in this train of thoughts, I would say that the money that people earn

Firstly, there is no doubt that the money IS very important factor in choosing a job. Everybody wants to have a good salary but it is very important to like THEIR job.
If a person is not pleased WITH THEIR job, TheY would not continue to work AT it, or would have to BE MADE TO do it by force. For example, a friend of mine worked in a shop. The salary was sufficient and it covered all of her costs, but she did not like the job. She is a very nervous person and cannot bear people`s caprices. Therefore, she left. Now, she says that it is much more important to like your job and to be satisfied by it, irrespective of the big salary. In my opinion, there is nothing better of this
THAN to find a job that give you A good salary and that makes you feel perfect when you work AT it.

Secondly, for some people it is not NECESSARY to earn SO much money. They want only to make kindness and to make people or other creatures to feel good. For example, 3 months ago an adult man donated 30.000 leva ( 15.000 $) to a church. That man collected this amount of money OVER 10 years. Every day he went to the church and collected donations.Now, he is 82 years old and he said that there is no other feeling like this- to know that you helped and everything WAS DONE with a noble goal. Actually, the man was a minEr but he did not like his job and he devoteD himself to a noble cause. After I heard this story, I realized that the money are IS not everything. There are many other important things which could give us so much pleasure and gratification that nothing else could give.

In conclusion, money is one of the most important factor to have a good life and to live calmLY, but somewhere there are things that are equally important- to like
your job and to be satisfied WITH it. We have to understand what we want, what gives us a pleasure and then to try to reach the highest level.
.............................................................................................................................
Pretty good Joanaaa.

Kitos. 7.5/10

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
new student,please help me rate my essay!fast food restaurants are beneficial to society?It is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize?Do you agree or disagree parents should give school-age children money for get arestaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this planAlopeciaEffects of a Greater Percentage Receiving Higher Education on Its CountryIntegrated task : Influenza pandemic.Wealthy life vs. calm lifeTHE CAUSES OF WHY COLLEGE STUDENTS PREFER LIVING IN AN APARTMENTLeaders like John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contribuSome people argue that changes in agriculture such as factory farming and creatioI want to take the TOEFLŪ exam...