admirer of the fine arts; dabbler; amateur; nonprofessional
dilettante
glut
ascetic
integrity

the causes of deforestration

Movies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to | THE EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLS
the causes of deforestration #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:11 am   the causes of deforestration

Deforestration has become a dramatically significant issue than ever all over the world in recent years. Many countries make a great effort in order to prevent deforestration. This problem requires people living there to have awareness about causes of deforestration. The most considerable causes are clearing land for agriculture and animals husbandry, clearing land for urban development and lack of education and awareness.

Clearing land for agriculture and animal husbandry can be regarded as the most remarkable cause of deforestration. That is to say, many people engaged in farming may destroy forests because they need more areas to do agriculture. In addition to this point, such people also correspondingly damage forests to form pasture areas where are necessary for animal husbandry. For example, In Turkey, every year, according to scholars, five thousands hectare forestland are destroyed to be engaged in farming and to raise animals, which gives rise to nothing but deforestration. Even this example is enough on its own to indicate the severity of destruction of forests for agriculture and animal husbandry.

Clearing land for urban development is also of importance as a cause of deforestration. It can be said that in many big cities, municipals disafforest due to make huge building complex and entertainment areas. To illustrate this, in the USA, many enterpreneurs uncontrollably shatter forestlands to construct golf ranges. Therefore, urbanization could result in deforestration.

As for lack of education and awareness, it can indisputably be asserted that this matter tremendously contributes to deforestration. It is a well known fact that many people still cut trees because of meeting their fuel needs. Besides this, pine trees are cut to decorate houses in new year's days. No matter how careful people in charge are, people somehow manage to do this. As can be clearly seen, inadequate education and awareness is direcly proportional with deforestration.

When all is considered, it is an obvious fact that deforestration for agriculture, animal husbandry, urban development, and insufficient education and awareness have a positive correlation amoung each other. In other for, deforestration to hinder, governments should take rational precautions.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Physics
Volkan7490

Re: the causes of deforestation #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 am   Re: the causes of deforestation

Deforestation has become a dramatically significant issue than ever all over the world in recent years. Many countries make a great effort in order to preventCURTAIL deforestation. This problem requires people living there to have awareness about causes of deforestation. The most considerable causes are clearing land for agriculture and animal husbandry, clearing land for urban development, and THE lack of education and awareness.

Clearing land for agriculture and animal husbandry can be regarded as the most remarkable cause of deforestation. That is to say, many people engaged in farming may destroy forests because they need more areas to do agriculture. In addition to this point, such people also correspondingly damage forests to form pasture areas where THAT are necessary for animal husbandry. For example, in Turkey, every year, according to scholars, EVERY YEAR IN TURKEY five thousands hectareS OF forestland are destroyed to be engaged USED FOR farming and to raise animals, which gives rise to nothing but deforestation. Even this example is enough on its own to indicate the severity of destruction of forests for agriculture and animal husbandry.

Clearing land for urban development is also of importance as a cause of deforestation. It can be said that in many big cities, municipals disafforest due to make CONSTRUCT huge building complexS and entertainment areas. To illustrate this, in the USA, many entrepreneurs uncontrollably DELIBERATELY shatter forestlands to construct golf ranges. Therefore, urbanization could result in deforestation.

As for lack of education and awareness, it can indisputably be asserted that this matter tremendously contributes to deforestation. It is a well known fact that many people still cut trees because of meeting their fuel needs. Besides this, pine trees are cut to decorate houses in new year's days OVER XMAS TIME. No matter how careful THE people in charge are, people somehow manage to do this. As can be clearly seen, inadequate education and awareness is direcTly proportional with deforestation.

When all is considered, it is an obvious fact that deforestation for agriculture, animal husbandry, urban development, and insufficient education and awareness have a positive correlation WITH each other. In other for, deforestration IN ORDER TO HINDER DEFORESTATION, governments should take rational precautions.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not to bad an essay Volkan.

Kitos. 7.5/10

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Physics[/quote]
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than aWhat person in history you would like to meetMany people visit museums when they go to new places.Whether parents should support their children to have a part-time jobTraveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustratingTHANK YOU A MILLION KITOS >:D<, I took my exam today.People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doingAdvertising: good-badHow can I prepare for the TOEFL® test?Scientists should be responsible for the negative impacts of their discoveries.Integrated task : The AltruismDoing sport would teach us to gain some important experience in our lives.