taking little care; oblivious; rash; unmindful
cosmopolitan
heedless
ephemeral
versatile

Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating

Speaking topics in TOEFL® | Whether parents should support their children to have a part-time job
Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am   Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating

please MR.Kitos correct my essay again. is there still that horrible mistakes in punctuation ?
thank you alot for your precious help .
Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating at the same time .What are th most omportant pieces of advice that you would give visitors coming to your country ? give reasons an details to support your response.

Traveling abroad for tourism may be both exciting and frustrating .These two Feelings may come from the way you plan to visit this or that country and the information you know about it .If your plan for the visit is well prepared ,you will be pleased .On the contrary ,If you traveled without any planning ,your visit would be a complete frustration . those, who plan to visit my country or any country in the world, have to know about the country they wish to visit before the visit date .For those, there are many ways to get that required information about any country .

First of all, you can use Internet to know about the country you want to visit , Syria in this case .You can get more than what you need of information from many resources or sites . Write Syria in Google and click search ,you will find hundreds of sites talking about Syria. What is more, you might know things the Syrian themselves don’t know about their country. It is very interesting to read about places you plan to visit in the near future,Because when you visit these places you have read about it, you would feel as if you had been there before . You will not lose the precious time during the visit asking about places.

In addition to the Internet ,You may also watch the Syrian television to know more things about the Syrians and their habits. There are many programs on the Syrian Television talking that. What is more, if you feel worry about your meals, you may find something interesting about the Syrian cuisine. Getting this point further, You may also watch the weather forecast to know when you have to plan your visit to Syria .That is why television is very useful for tourists .

Furthermore, to get more professional help, you may also visit one of the tourist agencies which are distributed in your country. These agencies have a big net of relations around the world. They teach you also how to behave and where to go while at Syria. More than that, They arrange trips for groups .These agencies are very good choice for those looking for a professional guide, before or during trips.
In short ,you can get more excitement out of your trip to any country, not just Syria, by collecting information about that country through several resources ,such as Internet , television or tourist agencies . Unless you make use of these resources, you will have a very frustrated trip .

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?
Ossama

Re: Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 pm   Re: Traveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating

Traveling abroad for tourism may be both exciting and frustrating. These two feelings may come from the way you plan to visit this or that country, and the information you know about it. If your plan for the visit is well prepared, you will be pleased. On the contrary, if you traveled without any planning, your visit would be a complete frustration. Those, who plan to visit my country or any country in the world, have to know about the country they wish to visit before the visiting date. For those, there are many ways to get that required information about any country.

First of all, you can use the Internet to know about the country you want to visit, Syria in this case. You can get more than what you need of information from many resources or sites. Write Syria in Google and click search, you will find hundreds of sites talking about Syria. What is more, you might know things the Syrian PEOPLE themselves don’t know about their country. It is very interesting to read about places you plan to visit in the near future, because when you visit these places you have read about it, you would feel as if you had been there before. You will not WASTE the precious time during the visit asking about places.

In addition to the Internet, you may also watch the Syrian television to know more things about the Syrians and their habits. There are many programs on the Syrian television talking that. What is more, if you feel worrIED about your meals, you may find something interesting about the Syrian cuisine. TAKing this point further, you may also watch the weather forecast to know when you have to plan your visit to Syria. That is why television is very useful for tourists .

Furthermore, to get more professional help, you may also visit one of the tourist agencies which are distributed in your country. These agencies have a big net of relations around the world. They teach you also how to behave and where to go while at Syria. More than that, they arrange trips for groups. These agencies OFFER A very good choice for those looking for a professional guide, before or during trips.

In short, you can get more excitement out of your trip to any country, not just Syria, by collecting information about that country through several resources, such as THE Internet, television or tourist agencies. Unless you make use of these resources, you MAY VERY WELL have a very frustratING trip.
.............................................................................................................................
A very good essay Ossama. I liked it. You managed to get some punctuation correct but mostly wrong. I have corrected your errors in this essay. Please compare the edited version with yours.
A comma is never preceded by a white space and is always followed by a white space. The same applies to the full stop.

Kitos. 8.5/10
_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Some people argue that changes in agriculture such as factory farming and creatioTHE EFFECTS OF STRESSWhat are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than aComputersWhat person in history you would like to meetMany people visit museums when they go to new places.THANK YOU A MILLION KITOS >:D<, I took my exam today.People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doingTHE EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLSthe causes of deforestrationAdvertising: good-badMovies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to