incapable of being defended or held; uninhabitable
curt
untenable
convivial
heedless

Many people visit museums when they go to new places.

Whether parents should support their children to have a part-time job | What person in history you would like to meet
Many people visit museums when they go to new places. #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am   Many people visit museums when they go to new places.

Many people visit museums when they go to new places. Why do you think people visit museums?

Generally, there are many tourists who are travel to different countries. The reason for traveling is that they want to get more information about foreign countries, to see and learn different cultures. As we know, that every nation has their own history. If we want to learn something about their culture we need to be informing about their history, since the developing of culture is very interesting. Those all historical information of nation tourists can get from museums. In the following paragraphs, I will describe several reasons and examples as so explain my opinion.

First and foremost, it is clear for everyone that the museums are really interesting and it is the place where people can admire with old things. As a person, I always had a big interest in historical monuments or in some old things which can represent or show some historical event. I always like to be informing about some history events, since I always want to know about my own nation culture and how it came till this days.

Moreover, I think that tourist is those people who are really have big interest in different culture. If we ask any tourist: “why they traveling?” I believe that most of them will answer that they wants to know more about different nationality. In museums, people save their old and historical things, which can inspires most of tourist to look at that, or sometimes they wants to by some old things, like how they are buying old carpets in my countries.

I been in many countries, I saw many nationalities and as a tourist, wherever I went, I always visited museums. I remember, when I was in Egypt, I visited Museum of Cairo. It was awesome. Inside of this museum I felt like I am living in ancient Egypt. It was delight moments for me.

In conclusion, I would like to stress that, the reason why tourists are travels to different country is that they wants to learn something, something old, something interesting about different cultures. For finding all that, they prefer to visit museums.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin's life does the speaker mainly discuss?
Sauron212

Location: Azerbaijan, Baku

Re: Many people visit museums when they go to new places. #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 pm   Re: Many people visit museums when they go to new places.

Sauron212 wrote:

Generally, there are many tourists who are travelLING to different countries. The reason for THEIR travelLing is that they want to get more information about foreign countries, to see and learn different cultures. As we know, that every nation has ITS own history. If we want to learn something about their culture we need to be informED about their history, since the developMENT of culture is very interesting. All historical information of A nation tourists can get from museums. In the following paragraphs, I will describe several reasons and examples as TO explain my opinion.

First and foremost, it is clear TO everyone that the museums are really interesting and it is the place where people can admire MANY old things. As a person, I always had a big interest in historical monuments or in some old things which can represent or show some historical event. I always like to be informED about some historICAL events, since I always want to know about my own nation culture and how it HAS PROGRESSED TO THESE days.

Moreover, I think that touristS ARE those people who are really have A big interest in different cultureS. If we ask any tourist: “Why ARE YOU traveling?” I believe that most of them will answer that they want to know more about different nationalitIES. In museums, people SHOW their old and historical things, which can inspire most touristS to look at thEM, or sometimes they wants to bUy some old things, like how they are buying old carpets in my countrY.

I HAVE VISITED been in many countries, I saw HAVE SEEN AND MET WITH many nationalities as a tourist. Wherever I went, I always visited museums. I remember, when I was in Egypt, I visited THE Museum of Cairo. It was awesome. Inside of this museum I felt like I am living in ancient Egypt. It HAD delightFUL moments for me.

In conclusion, I would like to stress that, the reason why tourists travel to different countrIES is that they want to learn something, something old, AND interesting about different cultures. For finding all that, they prefer to visit museums.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nice work Sauron.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Many people visit museums when they go to new places. #3 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 13:17 pm   Many people visit museums when they go to new places.

thank you Mr.Kitos! I appreciate that!!
Sauron212

Location: Azerbaijan, Baku

The extended family becomes less importwhether or not a person's character based on first impression is trustfulSome people argue that changes in agriculture such as factory farming and creatioTHE EFFECTS OF STRESSWhat are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than aComputersTraveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustratingTHANK YOU A MILLION KITOS >:D<, I took my exam today.People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doingTHE EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLSthe causes of deforestrationAdvertising: good-bad