no longer productive; worn out; degenerate; exhausted
delectable
effete
protuberant
remunerative

How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than a

What person in history you would like to meet | What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?
How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than a #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 14:40 pm   How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than a

Thank you, Kitos. It has been several days since my last post. Anyway, wish you a good time~

TOPIC:
How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than a good idea, agree or not?

Here is my essay:
There are various factors that contribute to someone’s success. Does good look or gorgeous dress contribute more? Someone takes this idea firmly. However, I believe that a good idea, or precisely, a good mind, outweighs attractive appearance in someone's way to success. The reasons are obvious, especially evaluated from political, commercial, and daily perspectives.

Politically, A thoughtful mind is more important than appearance. Neither attractive appearance nor beautiful dress can help the president resolve the intensified relationship with its neighbor country, nor do they help eliminate the environment problems, yet create more job opportunities to the people. If a president was elected as a president merely from the appearance, than every supermodel can be president. That sounds ironic, doesn't it? Only a thoughtful, wise president can lead his people to a developed, civilized country, enhance the bilateral relationships. That's why a good mind is more essential factor to a politician's success.

Also, in business area, a foreseeable mind the driving force behind businessman rather than the remarkable outward. This can be best illustrated by Ma Yun, one of the most house-hold names in China, the chairman and CEO of Alibaba group. He is not a good looking man, and someone may feel he is ugly. Worse yet, he is short, and doesn't really care about his clothing. However, it's him who seize the chance to found China’s first Internet-based company, which now serves more than 50 million members from more than 240 countries and territories. His story tells us that you can never judge someone merely by the appearance or dress in business.

Finally, a bright head help more than beautiful appearance do in our daily life. It's true that a beautiful appearance wins you more attraction. However, only a bright head wins you true friends. A wise person knows how to communicate with friends efficiently, knows how to avoid an unpleasant argument with his friends, and knows offer his friends a hand in time. A mind benefits you more, thus overrides the outward factor when someone considers a sincere relationship.

In light of the reasons above, I would argue that a good mind brings about more contribution to one's success, and not only in these three areas mentioned, but also other aspects.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor explain the history of coffee?
Panwei_001

Location: China

Re: How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than a #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 11, 2011 18:04 pm   Re: How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than a

Panwei_001 wrote:

TOPIC:
How a person lookS or dressES is more important to one’s success than a good idea, agree or not?

Here is my essay:
There are various factors that contribute to someone’s success. Do good lookS or THE WEARING OF A gorgeous dress contribute more? Some PEOPLE take this idea firmly. However, I believe that a good idea, or precisely, a good mind, outweighs attractive appearance in someone's way to success. The reasons are obvious, especially evaluated from political, commercial, and daily perspectives.

Politically, A thoughtful mind is more important than appearance. Neither AN attractive appearance nor A beautiful dress can help the president resolve the intensified relationshipS with its neighboUrING country, nor do they help eliminate the environment problems, yet create more job opportunities FOR the people. If a president was elected as a president merely from theIR appearance, than every supermodel can be president. That sounds ironic, doesn't it? Only a thoughtful, wise president can lead his people to a developed, civilized country, enhance the bilateral relationships. That's why a good mind is A more essential factor to a politician's success.

Also, in THE business area, a foreseeable mind IS the driving force behind businessmEn rather than the remarkable outward APPEARANCES. This can be best illustrated by Ma Yun, one of the most POPULAR house-hold names in China, the chairman and CEO of Alibaba group. He is not a good looking man, and someone may feel he is ugly. Worse yet, he is short, and doesn't really care about his clothing. However, it WAS him who seizeD the chance to found China’s first Internet-based company, which now serves more than 50 million members from more than 240 countries and territories. His story tells us that you can never judge someone merely by theIR appearance or dress in business.

Finally, a bright head help more than A beautiful appearance do in our daily life. It's true that a beautiful appearance wins you more attraction. However, only a bright head wins you true friends. A wise person knows how to communicate with friends efficiently, knows how to avoid an unpleasant argument with his friends, and knows WHEN TO offer his friends a HELPING hand in time. A mind benefits you more, thus overrides the outward factor when someone considers a sincere relationship.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not you best work Panwei.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
The extended family becomes less importwhether or not a person's character based on first impression is trustfulSome people argue that changes in agriculture such as factory farming and creatioTHE EFFECTS OF STRESSComputersMany people visit museums when they go to new places.Whether parents should support their children to have a part-time jobTraveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustratingTHANK YOU A MILLION KITOS >:D<, I took my exam today.People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doingTHE EFFECTS OF OIL SPILLSthe causes of deforestrationSome people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher