sarcastic; doubting the sincerity of others; pessimistic
oblivious
cynical
exceptionable
apathetic

THE EFFECTS OF STRESS

Computers | Some people argue that changes in agriculture such as factory farming and creatio
THE EFFECTS OF STRESS #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:55 am   THE EFFECTS OF STRESS

References to stress in the daily press and in popular periodicals are now numerous, but the variety of ideas as to the effects of stress is correspondingly extensive. There are two main effects of stress which can be listed as heart attack and failure at school or work.

Heart attack can be considered as the most calamitous effect of stress. That is to say, having stress are held responsible for the rate of heartbeat to increase. Therefore, biologically, high rate of heartbeat may trigger heart attack generally in many elders' lives. For example, according to scholors, in recent years, thousands of people died because of heart attack which could originate from stress. Consequently, there is a strong connection between stress and heart attack.

As for failure at school or work, it can certainly be asserted that this impact tremendously results from stress. It can be said that, stressful life may have a negative influence on concentration which helps people to focus on their assignments. Thus, reduction of concentration maximizes to mistake at work or school. Admittedly, lack of concentration could be shown as one of the most significant reasons not to be succesful in today's life conditions. To illustrate this point, when a footballer comes face to face with the goalkeeper, regardless of experience, the possibily of missing the goal is very high because of stress. As can be clearly seen, failure at school or work is directly proportional with stress.

When all is considered, it is an obvious fact that heart attack and failure at school or work may have their origins in stress. The point to be emphasized is that in my opinion, people should pay more attention to their mental health and importantly, they should go to psychologists to find out rational solutions.

TOEFL listening discussions: A stereotypical toy means?
Hakan07

Integrated EssayShould people visit museums when they travel to new places? and why?The extended family becomes less importwhether or not a person's character based on first impression is trustfulWhat are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of moneyalways telling truth is the best choice ?Big party or small party, which one do you want to hold?How a person look or dress is more important to one’s success than aWhat person in history you would like to meetMany people visit museums when they go to new places.Whether parents should support their children to have a part-time jobTraveling to a different country can be both exciting and frustrating