Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

trust; belief; confidence; faith
denunciation
delinquent
credence
onus
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Describe a piece of news or a story that you are interested in recently

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFL® Test and essay samples collection
Teachers should encourage their students to question everything? | People would be happier if they had fewer possessions
listening exercisestell a friend
Describe a piece of news or a story that you are interested in recently #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 15, 2011 16:12 pm   Describe a piece of news or a story that you are interested in recently

Recently, I got crush on reading the Harry Potter, a famous story in the world.
Firstly, I am fully attracted by the interesting plot of this story, including fancy magic and all the imagination beyond my mind.
Secondly, the bravery of Harry Potter inspire me. It tells' The evil can never defeat the justice.' It encourages me to be a kind hearted person and fight till the end!
In addition, the excitement while reading the story provides me a space to relieve myself from stressful daily life.
So, I think Harry Potter is the story affects me most.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Social History
BoVey
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Teachers should encourage their students to question everything? | People would be happier if they had fewer possessions
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFL® Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
A gift can contribute to a child’s developmentFuture of print mediaTests and examinations are central feature of school systems in many countries.What is the one of your family’s important traditions?Agree/Disagree, Money is the most important aspect of a job?Can I retake just a section of TOEFL® test?Attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching thesame event on TVthere will be fewer cars in use than there are today.The ability to cooperate with others is more important today than in the past.t is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for tWhether it is easier to be a success in the past than today?Why do some students study abroad?If you could ask famous persons one thing what would you ask