perfectly clean; correct; pure
esoteric
immaculate
latent
plebeian

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it,

A gift can contribute to a child’s development | Renovation of old buiding in large cities
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it, #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 15, 2011 20:04 pm   Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it,

Topic: Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it, or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

How to use money for life is very important in life of each person. Some people like to spend money for something as they get it. Some others like to save it for the future. In my opinion, I believe that saving money always better than enjoying it. After earning my money, except amount of money for my daily life, I will save all the other money to use in the necessary situation may be happening in the future, invest to some area to gain more money or buy valuable things.

First, saved money will be helpful when people encounter with some problems in the future. Specifically, these problems can be urgent situations, children's fees, and so forth. For example, when a member of their family like their grandfather or grandmother has a serious disease, they need money to pay for treatment, hospital fee or implementing an operation. Thus, their saved money now is very helpful and necessary. In another case, when couples plan to have a baby in the next year, they should save money to bring up their children, pay school tuition fee for them.

Moreover, when people save money instead of enjoying it comfortably, they will have enough money to invest to some field and get interest. For instance, they can save money in a bank account. Then, this bank will pay them an interest monthly or annually to that account. Their money will be accumulated and increased gradually. Another way, they can buy stocks or shares of a reliable company on stock market and gain more money when their prices increase. However, that way is riskier than the former example.

Finally, when people save money, they can buy valuable things. Take my friend as an example, he always save most of his salary in his account every month. After a long time, he has a quite big amount of money in it. He will spend this money to buy a big house and prepare to get married. How can he do that if he enjoys most of his salary in the past?

In short, saving money is always useful in every case that people may face with in their lives. This is better than only enjoying money without care for the future.

TOEFL listening lectures: Which event or development did not strongly influence the history of bread?
Herculeshut

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it, #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 16, 2011 17:50 pm   Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it,

I still can't figure out, what is the standards for TOEFL.

To me, it seems like a very good essay.
Incoan

Location: Http: englishspeakingtips.com

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Some people believe that universities are responsible for preparation of young pePlease edit my essay and inform me about my score, Thank you in advance, GhassemEven though globalization affects the world's economies in a positive way,All the students should be required to take classes outside of there major fieldsjunk foods detrimental to healthAgree/Disagree, Education can prevent people from junk food.Some people believe that mothers should not work. Others agree against this.Future of print mediaTests and examinations are central feature of school systems in many countries.What is the one of your family’s important traditions?Agree/Disagree, Money is the most important aspect of a job?Can I retake just a section of TOEFL® test?Attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching thesame event on TV