financial assistance
command
subsidy
accomplishment
factor

My winter holiday [narative]

Please correct the sentence. | use of "in"
My winter holiday [narative] #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 20, 2011 19:16 pm   My winter holiday [narative]

Everybody loves holidays because during our holidays we can relax and have fun.I strongly believe that all students and teaching staff are looking for winter holiday because it is a break for we all. We can have more free time to do what we want during this period of time. We can sleep and stay up as long as we want to and donít need to worry about getting up late for class the next day morning

.I had always dreamed about going to France and last winter holiday my dream came true.

It was the evening of December 19, when my parents told me that we are going to France for one week in our holiday. I couldnít believe my ears what I just heard. I asked they again if is not making it up, but they said they already purchased tickets online and made plans. On 21th May we departed Berlin and headed towards our first destination, Mont Blanc mounten. As soon as we reached there after a long journey, I was stunned by the beautiful scenic views that I only saw in pictures. I was totally lost in the scenic views that I forgot to blink my eyes. We stayed in the 5-star hotel near the moutain. Next day we hired a helicopter for a trip to see the sorrounds. It was simply amazing.Last day was fantastic too because Iíve drived a snowmobile and it was really fun.

My holiday was exciting and full of joy. I enjoyed it immensely. I am looking forward to going there again soon.

Can you correct this narative ?
D.Alex

Re: My winter holiday [narative] #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 20, 2011 19:42 pm   Re: My winter holiday [narative]

My try

D.Alex wrote:
Everybody love(s) holidays because during our holidays we can relax and have fun.I strongly believe that all students and teaching staff are looking for winter holiday because it is a break for us all. We can have more free time to do what we want during this period of time. We can sleep and stay up as long as we want to and donít need to worry about/for getting up late for class the next (day) morning. I had always dreamed about going to France and last winter holiday my dream came true.

It was the evening of December 19. when my parents told me that we were going to France for one week for our holiday. I couldnít believe my ears what I just heard. I asked them again if it is not making it up, but they said they had already purchased tickets online and made plans. On 21th May we departed Berlin and headed towards our first destination, Mont Blanc mountain. As soon as we reached there after a long journey, I was stunned by the beautiful scenic views that I only saw in pictures. I was totally lost in the scenic views that I forgot to blink my eyes. We stayed in the 5-star hotel near the mountain. Next day we hired a helicopter for a trip to see the surroundings. It was simply amazing. Last day was fantastic too because I (íve) drived a snowmobile (and it) which was really fun.

Can you correct this narrative ?
Edit/Delete Message
E2e4

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
My winter holiday [narative] #3 (permalink) Thu Jan 20, 2011 20:06 pm   My winter holiday [narative]

Thank you!
D.Alex

grammarfamilyassigned toArticle..In / Within.use of "stuff of legends"As I was toldin run offPlease can anyone correct the sentence.From Seinfeld*what's wrong* and *What's the matter*On your face or in your face?"as" when we can use?