to locate
switch
firm
site
rescue

A barn is a large building that houses farm animals...

The large female bee is called the queen... | all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date
A barn is a large building that houses farm animals... #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 pm   A barn is a large building that houses farm animals...

ESL/EFL Test #140 "Real Life: Types of Buildings (1)", question 4

A ......... is a large building that houses farm animals, equipment and animal feed. These buildings are usually found on farms and ranches.

(a) pyramid
(b) barn
(c) library
(d) art gallery

ESL/EFL Test #140 "Real Life: Types of Buildings (1)", answer 4

A barn is a large building that houses farm animals, equipment and animal feed. These buildings are usually found on farms and ranches.

Correct answer: (b) barn
_________________________

Here in this question,the word "houses" is a verb or noun.Kindly give me complete explanation of this question.

pradeep
Gundela

A barn is a large building that houses farm animals... #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 pm   A barn is a large building that houses farm animals...

The word 'houses' is a verb in this sentence.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A lady pointing

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
head for the hillsheadphonesa ten-minute head startDo tortoises have teeth?very unsurereplacing the defective part.Got to know him at the partynot his forte.the local flea marketa dead ringerbamboozledthe Big Apple.a baker's dozen